12

Dedicated to @smalltownggirl16 for the spam of votes.

Until the last part of the story, this will be told in a third person point of view because I think it will be easier to write! I'm also cringing at how short this chapter is, but this chapter is necessary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say the Warren's were busy was an understatement. Even Judy, who was trying to help, was exhausted. Theodore kept them up twenty four seven. Ed informed Father Gordon, who agreed that they needed some time off.

Lorraine rested as much as she could. Between Theodore crying, Judy wanting to hang out with friends, and Ed maybe watching a little too much tv, Lorraine only got about five houes of sleep each night. The dark bags under her eyes had gotten bigger and darker. She stopped covering them with makeup because she knew the makeup would bother her and she would end up washing it off.

"Judy, come inside! It's about to storm!" Lorraine warns her daughter. Judy hustles inside, leaving her jumprope and sidewalk chalk on the ground.

"Judy, what have I told- nevermind, I'll do it myself," Lorraine sighs, realizing her daughter was already inside. Lorraine walks back outside. She picks up the sidewalk chalk and puts it in it's designated spot. She's about to do the same with the jumprope, but something weird happens.

A stroke of lightning hits the ground followed by a roar of thunder. With the jumprope now in her hands, she looks at it and then one of the big trees in their yard. Not knowing what she's doing, she quickly ties the jumprope into a noose. Another stroke of lightning hits with another sound of thunder. Gasping at what's in her hands, She untangles the knot, puts it in the right spot and runs back inside to where her Bible is.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The demon inside of her smirks as she uses Lorraine's hands to make the noose. She was finally gaining power over her, and therefore possessing Lorraine Warren. Lorraine Warren, who is a paranormal investigator, has been possessed.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Judy drops the bracelet she was making and runs to where she kept her bible. This can't be happening. She flips to the right page and begins reading the words her father read when he gives an exorsism.