14

Pretend this was posted on Valentines day cuz y'all are my valentines. Yea, I'm cheesy. Sorry for any mistakes x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine stood in front of her mirror in her and Ed's bedroom. She did not look like Lorraine anymore. She held an evil glimpse in her eye as she stared at her reflection. No. This was not Lorraine. This was Gehenna. Who should be back in Hell. Her face was pale, but her eyes and lips were almost purple.

She screamed out in terror and punched the mirror, shattering the glass. Her hand was now bleeding and there was even some shards of glass poking out of her fist. Theo began to cry. Gehenna looked in the direction and was about to charge for him but Georgiana had come into help her. Gehenna grabbed a vase that was filled with flowers and aimed it at Georgiana's head. Dodging out of the way, it only hit her shoulder. Georgiana fell from the impact, unable to get back up. She held her bleeding shoulder in pain as she watched in horror.

Judy quickly came out of her room to see what was happening and figured it out really quick. She hated to see her mother this way. She grabbed her Bible and flipped to the correct page . She began to recite the words that would hopefully stop this terror.

Instead of what she thought would happen, the opposite did.  Gehenna rushed to Judy and grabbed her, pulling her into a headlock to snap her neck. Right as she was about to snap it, a book hit Gehenna in the side of the head, distracting her. Her grip on Judy loosened, making Judy able to run to safety with Georgiana.

Suddenly the room got quiet and the only noise that could be heard was water coming from the bathroom. Gehenna, still in Lorraine's body, looked at the bathroom and slowly walked towards it. Inside the bathroom was the bathtub filled to the top with water. Judy and Georgiana stayed where they were, too petrified to follow. Lorraine undresses and steps in.

"Mom!" Judy cries from the other room.

Lorraine takes one more breath before putting her head underwater.