These Days Sucked

Sky POV
I finally get home and see the time, it read 11:35. That made me think that the others will have lunch soon, maybe I should go for a run, the principal did say stay off the school grounds not near them. I set my things down and start my run. I make my way near the school and see my friends heading to the far left corner to the bench we sit at. I run over making sure I don't get seen. I made it over and hide in a bush.

Jin POV
We have been through half of the day without Sky and it was kinda boring. We heard something in the bush next to us to show us someone we all missed. Sky hey where have you been?I hear Ross ask. Well that's because I got suspended for punching Jack*sigh* so do we have any homework from any of our classes? He asked. I looked to the others with the same face of confusion on it, because from what we know Sky hates doing work. Uhs yea from Maths ands the English classes.Barney said while getting the papers out. Do you think I can take these back home to make a copy and when you get home I give these back and make a copy of any other homework we have.Sky asked. This was so weird that I couldn't even speak to him and since Barney had every class with him I could understand why he's mainly asking him. Barney agreed to it then the bell rang and we all went our ways.
Time Skip Three Days Later
Barney Pov
It has been three days and Sky was coming back to school with us, I'm just worried that this will happen again and to what he will do when he meets the girls we met about two days ago. Hope he doesn't fall in love or something I know I have a crush on one but I was never able to get her name. And they did tell us that their friend was coming tomorrow and said her name was Shelby. So I hope nothing goes wrong with this.

Sky Pov
All these days have been a pain. I have to go for runs to get homework so I won't get in trouble even more. But without my friends I completed all the homework I need and the homework from long ago. At least this will bring up my grade. So without my friends I had a lot of time to work out and fix a few things in the house and for me I don't do any of that stuff. But I could see it was scaring the others.