Is that you?

Jin's Pov
The flash went away and I stumbled onto the floor in what it looks like an ally. I get up and wipe off my jeans and head to the open part of the ally. I peek my head out to see the backs of Unica, a few others, and Barney! Barney!!! I yell. What huh Jin!!! He yelled. I ran up to him and we hugged. Jin how dids you gets here? He asked. I had helped from Aphmau, let's go get Ross, Shelby, Alesa, and... and Sky.I said backing off at the end. Hey don'ts worry we'll finds them, so do yous know where to finds them.He asked me with Unica coming up behind him. Yeah follow me. I started to head in the different direction then Barney and he say bye to the other people that may have helped them. After a bit of walking I noticed the forest. Hey I think we are getting close. ~Snap~ Ow Shelby watch it. I here someone say. Ross, Shelby is that you? I say into the open.
Ross Pov
Me and Shelby made it into the city I told her about. After about a minute we start jumping off the walls were Shelby is following my jumps. I jump on a tree and take a branch which then snapped and I fell forward before Shelby landed on me. Ow Shelby watch it. She then helped me up. Ross, Shelby is that you? I heard someone ask. Jin? I ask. Me and Shelby walk towards the road where we heard Jin maybe. Once there we look down the right side then we look left seeing people, our friends. JIN, BARNEY!!! I yelled UNICA!!! Shelby yelled. We ran to each other in a group hug.
Jin's Pov
I hear a boy say my name, so we kept walking down the street before looking down an ally after a crash. JIN, BARNEY!!! I hear Ross yell. UNICA!!! Shelby then yells. We all look away from the ally then we see them, and we run to them and hug. After we hug I noticed that both of them have animal parts? You both have animal parts? I ask. Yeah, we are squirrel hybrids and Shelby is my cousin. Ross told us. Look you guys you can't tell anyone about this because we could be killed about it so just keep it to yourself please. Ross continued. We all nodded and Ross put his hood on and the ears and tail went away then Shelby put on her paper crown and it did the same. Okay guys Alesa and Sky are on the other side of the city but they won't be together. I told them while pointing to the other side. They agreed and we kept walking to the other side of the city. As we were walking I was studying almost every building we pasted for Ahpmau to get us back home, or to where we were with her. I wonder if Sky would want to see me. I said to Barney and Ross. Looks Jin hes should forgives you, hes did tell mes that hes wanted tos forgives you. Baney said while looking down. Hey Barney you okay? Ross asked? What uh no I'm fine. He said while looking back up.
Sky's Pov
I have almost fallen about five times and every now and then I would look up to see Alesa still having a hard time getting up the hill. As I was starting to see the city a flashback appeared.
Flashback
Me, Enderlox, and WitherMu were destroying villages as far as we could see not caring about anything. But one day while walking to Enders' house in the woods there was a wolf. This wolf came at me a cawed my left eye. But when he did it showed me doing horrible things to people different from what we were doing now. I fell back and the wolf stared at me then I ran off covering my eye. I ran until I found a city running into a store and taking bandages and covering my eye. I found clothes and changed so no one could know who I am. After I was done I payed with the money I had and went to an orphanage near by. They let me stay asking if I knew what happened to my parents. To be honest I don't have real parents, I was madee by something unknown and was given the amulet of Herobrain.
End of Flashback
I fell on my right side at the end of that flashback. Ow stupid past flashing in my mind. I get back up and head into the city. The city was really nice but there wasn't many people. Sky! I heard someone yelling my name from behind me. I turn around to see Alesa running towards me very fast like. Alesa slow down! Before I knew it she ran straight into me making us both be thrown a few feet away from where I was standing. When we fell I landed on my left side, lost the walking stick, and my glasses came off. Alesa why didn't you I paused because the pain was relentless. Sorry but why didn't you move. She paused seeing me on the ground, luckily my hair was covering my left eye so she couldn't see my it. Can you give the walking stick over there. I asked her. She did as I told her and I sat up. Do you see my sunglasses anywhere? I asked her. Oh I think we may have crushed it when we fell. She told me. Great. I said while pulling out a thing of bandages and wrapping it around my left eye. I think Alesa noticed and was shocked when I faced her. You don't have your glasses. She said. Yeah yeah yeah come on. As we were walking Alesa kept looking towards my eye. After some time of walking she finally spoke. What's with your eye? I just ignored her, after that flashback I didn't want to speak.
Jin's Pov
After a bit of talking about how both Ross and Shelby have animal appendages. I noticed that up ahead was tall hills, knowing we were getting closer to finding Sky and Alesa. Guys were almost there. I said making the others happy. Don't worry I'll get help for you. We hear someone yell. ALESA!!! Both of the girls yell, seeing Alesa running and waving back at someone. The girls for her attention and they started running to her getting me and the guys to run past. We see Sky on the floor next to a wall looking down. Sky? Barney yelled. He looked up looking around then seeing us. His left eye was bandaged up when he saw us. Sky! I yelled and us three started running towards him.
Sky's Pov
Me and Alesa were walking next to an apartment building and just as I was about to say something a vision appeared.
Vision
Skybrain is that you, long time no see huh. That voice was way to familiar to be forgotten. Yes Ender, so where have you been? Again with a familiar voice. Enderlox, WitherMu hey uh look I can't I was cut off What's with these horrible clothes where's the Brain Sky? I hear WitherMu ask. And what's with you eye and... where's your amulet? Ender asked. No go away, get out of my head I don't want to see or hear you... Just Leave!
End of Vision
Sky Sky hey are you ok? Alesa asked me. What oh I'm fine I think. I said. Are you sure you looked like you went into shock and you on the floor. When she said that I realized I was on the floor. Help me to the wall over there. I asked Alesa, and she helped me. Look Sky you need a doctor, I think the cuts and stuff are messing with you mind. She told me but I nodded my head no. When I looked up she was running. Don't worry I'll get help for you. She yells to me. I look back down knowing that Enderlox and WitherMu will come after me. How am I supposed to tell this to the guys. I say to myself. Sky? That voice was Barney. I looked up seeing around then seeing them. Sky! Jin then yells, making all of them start running to me.