How Did You Do This

Jins Pov
I wake up before everyone and walk outside the mine. I open the doors and see the village, most of it was in rumble. I walk down to the plaza with my hands in my pockets, then filling Skys broken glasses,tears started filling my eyes. I shouldn't have been so hard on him, I'm so stupid... how am I going to get them all back. I feel eyes on me and turn around to see Aphmau there. Hey Aph. You miss them don't you. Yes I do but... I don't know how to get them back. Come with me I think I have a way. O-ok. I follow her to her house which was still standing. We go inside and to the basement? Ok Jin say a name of one of your friends. Oh ok... Barney Goaten. The mirror that I said it to started to shine then a picture came up, it was Barney and Unica they are ok... I noticed that Barney was wearing Skys amulet. It looks like they are in a city... now we can find them Jin. I smiled at that and looked back into the mirror and say: Ross Owner. It did the same thing and showed us Ross and Shelby walking into a city, the mirror zoomed out to show that Barney was in the same city!!! It looked like both Ross and Shelby have animal appendages. They're in the same city as Barney, it's going to easy to get them if they find each other! Aphmau was shocked but she smiled. I look back into the mirror and say Sky Adam. The mirror showed Sky with a walking stick, busted up wrist and leg. The mirror zoomed out to show a hill with Alesa walking up it looking mad. It zoomed out more to show a city, that was where Ross and Barney were. Jin walk into the mirror, it will put you in the middle of the city, when you get everyone go to the tallest building and wave, I will being you all back. Thanks Aph, I'll be back soon. I walked into the mirror with a huge flash.