Its ok we are here to help

Barney's Pov
I ran after Sky trying not to think about what I saw and tried to focus on what I'm going to tell him. I find Sky behind a big oak tree with his head in his knees and I can hear soft crying. Skys are yous alright? Just go away Barney you know what just happened you saw it. Huh ok but before I do do you want your sunglasses I had an extra pair in case this happened or something. Heh yeah thanks so you don't mind? I have never heard Sky so sad before and it broke me because he was like a brother to me I hated seeing him like this so may as well tell him now then later. Hey Skys don't worrys about that,sure it may takes times to get used to but, huh looks would it make yous feel betters if I tells you something. Yeah I guess so. Well then I have been lying about my voice I can speak prefect English and I was hiding that so I looked cool in front of you guys. Hahaha Barney I knew you did it's just I wanted you to tell us when you were ready. What how do you know? Well you talk in your sleep sometimes and you sound normal so I thought yay, but with my eye I ca~snap~ uh Barney what was that? I don'ts know buts stay behinds me. Ok, Barney I'm scared. He was scared he has never acted so scared before he was the one doing the crazy stuff without caring but now it was my turn to protect him and I was going to. The noises were becoming louder and closer. Then three men came out one with white hair, one with blonde hair, and one with brown hair. Are you two Barney and Sky? The blonde asked but I didn't want to let Sky get hurt so my answer was: Yes why are you asking? Well Lord Aphmau said she knew you and your friends Ross and Jin so we need you to come with us before night falls. The white hair bud said that I looked towards Sky who was almost buried his face in my jacket I can tell he nodded yes so I nodded and we followed the three men until we saw a village. I can see a gate with a few people standing there waving at us. We get closer and I can see the girls and Ross and Jin. I wanted to go run and hug him but I wanted to stay by Sky, he looked so cute buried in my jacket... wait what did I just say that, no no no I don't have feelings for him, I shouldn't.... should I?

Hey so yeah the ends is a Skarny part and yes I do ship those two I think it's cute if you don't then deal with it