I Got You

Sky Pov
I manage to open my eyes and see Alesa is falling with me. I head towards her and hold her in a bride style. We were heading towards these big hills and to the left of me was a city and I think farther off was a forest. He we're getting closer to the hills and Alesas head was on my right side so I could use my left side to slide down the hill. I hit the hill and I'm trying not to drop Alesa while trying to keep my balance. I slide down the hill scraping my left arm, hand, and leg. As we are sliding Alesa starts to wake up to see me. I didn't seem to notic her, I was making sure I didn't hit anything on the way down but I looked towards her and I tripped over a rock and we fly towards the ground luckily we were near the bottom. CRACK!!! Hey what was that for Sky. Ahh look just help me. I was getting mad at Alesa for yelling at me. My leg and wrist broke and it hurts like getting hit in the head with a brick and worse. She finally noticed that I was in pain and she grabbed some moss and ripped some pieces of her skirt and tied it around my wrist and told me that the moss will help with some of the pain. I took my vest off and ripped a few pieces off of it to cover the scrapes on my arm and leg. Hey I'm sorry about that...wait where's your amulet Sky. What are oh dang it I don't know but there's a city over the hills so let's go there please. Wait there was a city over there and you choose to land on the hills. Look that's not my fault remember we both got caught in that storm. Uh I'm going to the city I'll see you there. Really Alesa not even a thanks for saving you and now you won't help me to the city, well good luck. I was mad, I can tell that she didn't care for anyone but her. I use my powers to somomond my walking stick when I got attacked from the wolf. I noticed that Alesa was going up the hill and there's another way down here. This was going to take awhile to just get to the other side, well she was great help, not.