Hospital

Barney's Pov
The flash went away and us seven fall to the floor. I hear the girls say ow then I hear Ross and Jin go ow but I couldn't hear Sky. I look to see where he was and found him laying on his left side. He looked dead like so I crawl over to him and shake him. His back was to me so I head out to the other side to face him. I see he was crying. Sky hey are you okay? Please say something? I whisper to him. The pain...help. He whisper crys. That took me by surprise so I quickly help him up to a sitting place. Guys we need to get him to a hospital quick. I tell the others. Okay girls you need to stay with me for a while, boys the TDM is waiting for you but with his condition how will you get there? Aph says while helping the girls up. Barney that's true, how are we going to get him there? Ross then asks while helping Jin up. I look at them all then back at Sky, who looked like he saw a ghost while his heart was broken. The next thing I see is Aph giving the girls winter clothes. It's starting to get colder outside. She says. I look back to Sky and he looked dead again. I pull off my jacket and place it over him. The others noticed that the side of my shoulders were scared. My shirt doesn't have sleeves to look more like a vest. I pick up Sky bridle style and looked to the guys. Comes on. Let's gets homes. I tell the guys. They nod their head and they start running towards the door then the TDM. I nod to the girls and run behind them. Aph wasn't kidding about it being cold, but the running kept me warm. I follow Jin and Ross back to the TDM and by the time we get there Jin was about to press the button to go. The TDM stops and us three run out of it quick. I keep following the others since they know the shortest way and safest way to the hospital. We get there within the matter of ten- fifteen minutes. I run in after Jin and Ross and yell. Help please help! The doctors came quickly with a bed and asked what happened. I told them that he broke his wrist and leg and both are pretty cut up. They take him and I try to follow but get stopped by a nurse telling me I can't go there until they're done. I look back to the guys to see worry on their faces. I walk towards them and place both my arms on each of them. We three were breathing pretty heavy like, and I hope Sky was breathing though that. We sit down and the nurse that stopped me came back to us and gave us each water bottles. Where did you boys come from? You seem pretty breathless. The nurse says. Well we live about half a mile- or a mile from our here. Jin answers. She nods her head then walks off. About a minute later she comes back with paper, pen, and a clipboard. She smiles when she hands it to me. I take it and see we need to put down info about Sky. I look towards the others with a confused look. Guys I don't know half this stuff. They look at me confused then Jin takes the clipboard from me, then he puts a confused face on. It took us about 20 minutes to complete the paper. Each of us had to fill different things out, but one stopped us in out tracks-it was the one of blood type. None of us new it so we left it blank. I hand it back to the lady and she walks off. It was getting late, we hadn't heard from the girls, or the doctors, which scared me. Sky Adams family? We hear a doctor say. Us three stand up and walk over to the one who asked. Are you guys his family? He asked. Close friends. Jin answers. Ok then, well your friend is stable, his cuts were pretty bad but they are all stitch up, his wrist and leg are in a cast, we just need to run a few more test before you guys can leave tomorrow. He says catching my attention. What tomorrow? Ross says. Yes until we are done with the testing. He continued. Look Doc, I'm not going to leave him here over night. I tell him. The others nod in agreement and the doctor looked a bit shocked. Okay you guys can stay in his room tonight but you have to stay there until morning. He says. We nod our head and he leads us over to Sky's room. We walk in and I see that Sky had my jacket on his right side. We walk in and the others take a set while I walk over to Sky's bed and grab his right hand. The doctor leaves and shuts the door. I pull a chair up to Sky's bed and I can hear him breathing. I look towards the others to see Ross was already asleep and Jin trying to stay up. Sky I hope you're alright. Please be alright. Please I love you. I whisper so the others don't here me. I hold his hand tighter and drift off to sleep. I wake up to someone rubbing my head. I look to see a hand and follow it to Sky. Your awake. I say while we both smile. I hear shuffling and turn to see Ross and Jin walking up to us. We then hear a knock and the door opening. Okay boys you will have to wait outside now. The doctor says. I look back to Sky to see a confused look on his face. I smile then he smiles. Ross pulled my arm and I started to walk away. As I was about to close the door I see Sky smiling at me, I hope he didn't hear me last night. I walk over to the waiting room to see the guys talking to the girls. Heys guys when's did they'd gets here? I ask them. We got here about five minutes ago so how's he doing? Unica asked. Better that's for sure. Jin answers. We sat there for about an hour until the doctor came back out. Sky Adams Fam- Friends. He called. We got up and walked over to him. Okay you friend will be out within the next ten minutes, in the meantime can one of you come with me. I nod over to Jin and Ross to go and I'll wait here for Sky. They leave and I lean against the wall thinking of what has happened over he past couple of days. First there was Jin letting Sky on his high-tech snowboard, then there was us in Aphmaus world, seeing Sky's face, him and Jin running away, the guards finding us, the party, the twister, me using my powers, Ross having animal appendages, Sky being hurt, the long trip to the tall building, the flash of light, running back to the TDM with Sky in my arms, now this. After I finished the list I hear a door open. I look over to see it Sky's door. I smile as he comes out. I see that he has crutches, as I start to look towards his face I see he has his sunglasses on. I walk over to him and we just smile at each other. Oh god I hope he didn't here me last night. We both head over to where the waiting room was to see the girls with smiles on their faces, then i see both Jin and Ross sigh in relif when the saw Sky. After Jin was done with everything the girls left and then we left. We called a taxi so Sky wont have to walk all the way home. Jin takes shotgun, Ross sits in the middle, and me and Sky sit on either side of him. When we get home Sky payed the taxi driver with a few gold coins. We sit on the couch and watch some t.v. before Sky turns the it off. So Barney, how did you get those scars on your arms? Sky asked. I needed a cover up story for it. It was back in my home town, there were many fights, and i happen to be in them, but on that note Sky what happened to your eye? I ask catching him a bit off gaurd. Oh yeah. He says as he takes off his sunglasses. He moved his hair out of the way showing us his eye. That's is because before I went to an orphanage I stayed with a few friends, one of them lived in the forest... while I was walking to his house a wolf jumped me and got my eye. He says, but while he was talking I can see he didn't like talking about this subject, he must be hiding the real reason like I was. I hope one day I can show them my real self.