Wait Guys Pls...

Sky Pov
After school we went home and Jin wanted to show us something. We get home and he heads down to the lab and comes back up with a high tech snowboard. He gave it to me and nodded his head, he actually trust me to do this. We head outside to try it out. I jump on and it takes off it takes me a minute to figure it out but I got the hang of it before I went any higher. Whoa Jin this is amazing how did you make this whoa. I yelled. Well it did take a long time but I managed to make it do that with the help of you, you are the one who gave me that idea, so what do you think? Jin yelled back. This was so cool and Jin made it out of my idea. I started flying up even more and then the board fell from my feet and I started falling. I can hear the other yell but I stayed focused on the board. I take my sunglasses off to get the rope and tie it to the board and my feet. I managed to tie it before I hit the ground and was in the air again. I looked back at the guys with joy on there faces but Jin looked more concerned then the others since he know why I wear sunglasses. I didn't see where I was going and ran into the TDM. Wheezy I yell, I can hear the others yell my name.
Jin Pov
Sky,sky are you o-oh no what did you do. I yelled at him. The TDM started up and we teleported to a new world. We walked outside to see a beautiful world with huge trees. Sky look what you did now we're stuck here until the TDM is cooled done. I yell at him while turning around to face him. When I did he was on the floor with his sunglasses off. I felt bad so I walk in front of him and sit down. Jin look I didn't me too it's just that I lost control and landed in there. Control you crashed into the TDM and almost died. Well I'm sorry for trying not to die, I had to take a risk. You had to take a chance you are such an idiot why did I even let you try that. I yelled at him, so I got his sunglasses and broke them. He looked at me with his hair over his left eye. The others gasped as they almost saw his face. Jin give them back you know why I don't want to show them He yelled out. I ran to him to move his hair so the others an finally see the truth. I managed to move his hair. The others finally saw his face and gasped.
Sky Pov
Jin I trusted you I yelled at him while the others are watching my eye. I ran off so I could never see him again.
Ross Pov
We just saw Skys face and saw he had three huge scars running from his nose across his left eye, his eye was a white brown color showing that he couldn't see as much as we thought. Fine run away I never want to see you again I here Jin yell with tears fillings his eyes. Jin started running the opposite direction of Sky and then it was me and Barney. Barney go follow Sky and I'll follow Jin then we will come find each other when they are ready. Oks but we needs to hurrys.