Staying Quiet

That's fan art for Barney for the last page hope you like and this was made by CelestialPugs and me(she drew it and I colored it)
Jin's Pov
Its been about six weeks since the TDM problem. Ever since our last and only talk about Sky's eye, Sky has been quiet, like a different quiet, like he's on mute. It was scaring me and the others, but more on Barney of what I could tell. From what I could tell Sky wasn't in the mood to do anything fun, he barely came out of his room, barely ate, barely even said hi. Me, Ross, and Barney try to make him at least come down but he doesn't instead he stays in his room. Every now and then we would here movement coming from his room, some of it sounded like falling but he wouldn't answer the door even when we knocked and asked very worried like." Hey Jin, do you know why Sky is acting different, since you two have known each other the longest?" Ross asked as he came into the kitchen." To be honest no, I don't, this is different from anything and everything I know from him." I answer." You think it's because of the TDM thing?" Barney says making both me and Ross jump. I thought about it not hearing someone come down the stairs. I have strong hearing with my cat ears, to be honest I have strong senses with my animal appendages. " Sky?" I hear Ross ask catching my attention. Sky walked into the kitchen black jacket, black pants, his amulet, and his sunglasses. From what I could tell he looked like he wasn't getting enough sleep.(Done with high school(finished)). He walked in and looked for food. He found something small and started to walk away. I look over to Ross and motion for him to say something or something." Sky please just say something" Barney say making us look at him holding Skys arm. Sky planed down his head and turned towards us." I'm...going to get more rest." Sky said sounding restless and sad like. Barney nodded his head and let go of his arm. Sky went backup stairs and I turned to the others." He spoke?" Ross said." I really wish I knew what was going on in his head." Barney replied." Me too" I say.
Sky's Pov
Ever since the talk about my eye I have stayed quiet. Not because I was mad at them but it's because my wolf side was going to come out. I would say ever since that wolf that got my eye I have been a wolf. I have been able to control long enough before I left for my week with my "parents", but for some reason I haven't been to quick about it. The others worry that I'm sick or it's something personal like my eye. I know once they find out what I truly am they will hate me. While my cuts were healing I stayed away from the guys. I knew one tiny thing could set me off. I didn't eat with them I usually ate at midnight, wasn't able to get enough sleep cause of wolf in me, and I barely spoke to them, I think I heard Jin I was on mute one day. Almost everyday I would fall into the floor and start to morph but I kept it in knowing one day the others would open the door if I didn't answer. I went downstairs to get a snack since I woke a bit to early for my midnight meal. The others were in the kitchen I could tell."Sky?" Ross asked. I was wearing black pant, black shirt, black jacket with the hood on, my sunglasses, and my amulet. My amulet was a dark shade of grey that I hope no one noticed. I grabbed a granola bar and started to walk away. Right before I walked out of there someone grabbed my arm." Sky please just say something ." I planed my head down and turned towards the others." I'm... going to get more rest." I said not wanting to sound sad. Barney nodded and let me go. I went back up stairs and heard them say that I spoke. I get to my room and fall to the floor. I started to cry knowing what's going on with me and the guys coming to check on me. I hear knocking on the door and Barney's voice. I try to stand up but fall again." Sky! Are you okay please answer me!" He sounded worried. I hope he comes in, just open the door." Sky I'm coming in!" I hear him say as the door opens."Woah hey what happened?" He asked. I didn't say a word but he helped me up and took me over to my bed." Hey what happened to your amulet? Why are you crying?" He asked while sitting down next to me. I looked into his eye and tears started to fill my eyes. Barney noticed and looked shock then he pulled me into hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder." I'm sorry but I can't...tell you, you mite...no you will hate me." I huffed out trying not to cry as much into his jacket." Sky why would I ever hate you, your my best friend." Barney said shocking me. I let go of him and he did the same." You get more rest okay." Barney said as he got up." Thanks." I say right before he closes the door. He leaves and it's just me. I look down to my amulet to see the shade of grey turn darker then lighter then darker. Me staying here mite be bad, I need to get out of here soon, so I won't hurt the ones I love. I'll have to do it within the next two weeks at most. The guys won't worry I know it, I hope.