So Good to See Them

Sky's Pov
Guys! I shout and try to get up but fall. They run to me and almost hit the floor or the wall. Sky! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do any of that stuff. Jin then says very quickly. Jin it's okay we'll talk more later but how are we going to get out of here. I ask looking at the others. Oh yeah we have to get to the tallest building then Aphmau will get all of us home or back to the first place we were in. He says pointing towards the buildings. Sky what happened to you? I then hear Ross ask. Oh, you see those hills over there that's where me and Alesa landed and I slid down the hill with her in my arms and it cut my arm and leg up then at the bottom I hit a rock then broke my leg and wrist. They look at me with concern then back at each other. Is that why you have that walking stick? Ross asks pointing towards my walking stick. I nod yes then notice the girls coming up behind them. Guys he can't walk, he needs medical attention and quickly, he is starting to see things and blackouts are occurring. Alesa says, then I get some concerning looks from the guys. Ohs Sky I haves yours amulet. Barney tells me while taking the amulet off and handing it back too me. Thanks Barney, I thought I lost it. I take it from his hand and put it back on feeling its power, hopefully he didn't feel the power. Ok so where is the building we need to go. Ross then asked. Jin turned around and pointed to a skyscraper. Ok so how are we getting there with his condition? Alesa asks. Uhs Ross helps mes gets hims up. Barney says coming towards me with Ross. They help me get up and Ross hands me my walking stick. Barney carefully places my broken wrist over his shoulder. He takes a step and waits for me to follow. After a few minutes we could see that the skyscraper wasn't that far. As we got towards the door of the building, and the door was a spinning one where it's one person at a time. Ok Sky you will have to go after Barney and before me in case you fall. Jin says as the girls go through and head towards the elevator. Then Ross heads through and then Barney went. Next was me, I get in the door thing and before I knew it I blacked out. After that I can feel two of the guys get me up. I wake back up to see me and the guys were in the elevator with me on the floor, Barney by my side, Ross leaning against the wall, and Jin next to the buttons. Hey Sky why do you still have the bandages on? Barney asks me making both Ross and Jin look at him. I still have the bandages on? I asked. They all nod yes and Barney helps get them off me. So why do you have the bandages anyway. Jin asks me. Barney gets the bandages off showing my eye. Well you see. I explained what happened with my glasses off, to be honest it felt good to see everything in full color and not black and dull. So Barney are you going to tell them? I ask him. He realized what I meant and nodded his head. He told the guys he had faked his voice to be friends with us. Then Ross told us that he was part squirrel and is Shelby's cousin. We get to the top and both Barney and Jin help me up the last few steps until we got to where the girls were. I lean on Barney and Jin waves in the air. Then there was a flash.