Gabe Saporta = Gay Supporter

A/N: I hope you enjoy this...

**
I've got to get this right! He kept trying to hit the high note, moving his fingers as quick as he could. The note was too flat and he growled in frustration.

It was Sunday and Ryan hadn't done any homework. Just sat inside.

Before he could start playing again, the door was being banged on and Ryan huffed in annoyance. Setting his flute down, he ran downstairs and opened the front door only to be met with a really pissed off Gabe. Ryan gulped and let Gabe in without saying anything. He stormed passed Ryan and faced him, arms crossed over his chest.

'Where the fuck have you been George Ryan Ross? You're lucky I don't decapitate you right this instant!' Gabe yelled and Ryan dragged Gabe up to his room before he woke up his dad from his slumber. There's no need for decapitation Gabo.

The whole weekend Ryan spent his time practising his flute. When he wasn't, he was drinking his dad's alcohol. He ignored Gabe's texts and shut his phone off completely. He didn't eat. He didn't shower or change. Just stayed in his room practising his flute, it was keeping his mind clear off two things:

Brendon and his mental state.

Ryan didn't want to do anything but stay inside and practise. He didn't want to think about Brendon and he didn't want to dwell too much on his thoughts either. Brendon wasn't going to be his friend much longer if he was accepted into the String group.

'Gabe, shut up. You'll wake my dad for starters. I've been practising all weekend, asshole. I need to get this part nailed otherwise Mr Weekes will have my head on a silver platter.' Ryan snapped and sat back down on his bed, hands hovering over his instrument. Gabe came over and snatched the flute away from Ryan with a frown.

'Did you even read my fucking texts?!' Gabe shouted and Ryan retrieved his phone from under his pillow, turning it on. Once it had turned on, at least twenty messages popped up in his notifications. Every single one of them from Gabe. Except maybe two which were from Brendon.

Gabo: Yo Ry we up for this weekend?

Gabo: Ryan?

Gabo: Fuck yourself.

Gabo: Answer me you fucker. I'll come banging on your door.

Beebo!: Hey Ry how come Gabe is messaging me about you?

Beebo!: Answer me pls! Gabe's scaring me

Ryan just sighed and turned his phone off. He slid it back under his pillow and fell backwards, hitting his head on the wall.

'Why the fuck didn't you answer me, Ryan?' Gabe asked softly, looking down at Ryan with concern. Ryan just shrugged.

I didn't really feel like hanging with anyone. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I want to be alone, Gabo.

Gabe settled back down beside Ryan and turned his head to face his best friend. What he wouldn't give to see inside Ryan's head. The twists and turns. The cogs that spat out amazing and creative ideas. The magical part of his mind that gave him the fucking talent he had. The dark patch of Ryan's mind that made him like this. What I wouldn't give to see inside Ryry's head. He thought to himself.

Ryan stared at Gabe. Gabe knew what happened. Gabe was like his brother as cliché as it was. He knew Ryan inside and out. What did Gabe think of him truly?

'What are you thinking?' They both blurted out and Ryan burst into a giggle. Gabe cracked a smile.

'Did you take your pills today Ryan?' He questioned and Ryan huffed.