I fucking love Ryan and Gabe

'My ass hurts. Fuck.' Gabe grumbled and Ryan's eyes snapped open and he realised he was in bed with Gabe. And it was fucking Monday. Ryan sat up and rubbed at his face, sleep still in his mind. I fucking hate school.

Oh for fucksakes. Not again. He groaned and slapped Gabe on the forehead, trying to get him up.

'Get up asshole. There's school. Mr Weekes will decapitate you if you don't go to practise today.' He yawned and climbed out of bed. Cold air hit his naked ass and he quickly pulled the first pair of boxers he saw. Gabe kept moaning about his ass and school before he sat up and stared at Ryan.

'We fucked. Again. Oh my god.' He mumbled, head in his hands and Ryan smiled, throwing a pair of underwear at Gabe.

'It's not the first time.' He said, pulling on his school clothes and doing up his tie. Pulling on his gloves, he watched Gabe pull on his boxers before cursing.

'Spare uniform?' He asked hopefully.

'You are so fucking lucky I love you.' Ryan warned and walked over to his closet, rummaging through it until he found Gabe's old school one he left months ago.

Ryan caught sight of himself in the mirror. His dishevelled hair. Sex hair. The little markings that scattered his neck and possibly his chest, he wasn't willing to look and he stared at Gabe in the mirror.

Gabe had broken the kiss first, a wild look in his eyes. Ryan glanced back at the toaster.

'Forget about the fucking pop-tarts, Ry.' He whispered and Ryan bit his lip, nodding. Gabe flicked the toaster off at the wall and grabbed the pop-tarts, popping them on a plate while Ryan scribbled a note for his dad about that being his lunch.

Gabe then walked back over to Ryan, gripped his hips harshly before kissing him roughly. Ryan just tangled his hands in Gabe's hair before kissing Gabe's neck. He pushed Ryan until his back was against the door.

'Fuck... Let's j-just go u-up to your room.' Gabe mumbled, his voice filled with lust and Ryan agreed. Nodding quickly, he unlocked the kitchen door and looked out, his dad was still passed out on the couch. Ryan turned back to Gabe, grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into the hallway. Gabe just followed, keeping his hands on Ryan, travelling up and down his body, trying to touch him. Ryan's skin felt like it was on fire from Gabe's needy touch. His head was spinning.

They made it to Ryan's bedroom after stumbling on the steps. Gabe pushed open the door before pushing Ryan against it, his mouth attached to Ryan's neck and his hands pulling at his shirt. All Ryan did was scratch at Gabe's back and pull him closer.

'You marked me!' Ryan yelled, turning around. Gabe jumped and fell on the floor. The poor guy was sitting on the edge of the bed trying to pull on his school clothes.

'Fucking hell Ry. Next time, you'll be the fucking bottom. I'm sick of waking up with a sore ass and bruised hips.' Gabe protested, lifting up his school shirt to reveal two blue and purple hand prints on his hips.

'There will be no next time.' Ryan stated and tried to get his hair to cooperate. He frowned when Gabe snorted.

'That's what we always say. Yet, look what happens?' Gabe stood up after tying his tie and looked over at Ryan before walking over and standing behind him.

'You just cheated on Vicky.' He pointed out and Gabe shrugged.

'Oh well. She's cheated on me too. We aren't dating we're just casual fuckbuddies. It's all good.' Gabe admitted and Ryan sighed, turning around to face Gabe. Why the fuck do we end up like this then? Oh wait, Gabe loves being fucked up the ass. Our past five occasions prove that.