on to the start

Now 5 years later i am a trainee at bighit entertainment they are awesome. today i'm a litle nervouse becouse the manager asked me to come to his ofice." Excuse me sir you asked me to come?" "ah yes Y/N please do come in and take a seat.i guess that you are nevouse don't worry you are doing an exelent job i am just thinking what do you say if i asked you to be in a girlgroup?" "i would love to be in a girlgroup but why do you ask sir ?" "well becouse you are going tob e in one i tought that you might be ready to be in a group you get to pick the members and the name what do you think?" "that is awesome thank you sir i won't let you down i even tought of a name already." " realy alride tell me." " i was thinking about rough love what do you think?" "rough love that sounds intresting i love it the audistion start within the 10 miniuts so go on get ready you clothes are ready and your hair and make up ready than come here and we wil go together to see the ladies or men or both your choice." "thank you sir "

now the auditions 

there where 10 girls and 4 guys . all of them where awesome so i desided to axcept them all tough love starts now ( let us just say that all of the members are your friends i don't know anny names  at the moment if you got anny suggestions please let me know)