i'm sorry

suga's pov

i walked to her room when i heard screaming and yelling. what is she doing. i walked faster . i opend the door and i saw y/n curled up in a ball . she was covering her ears and yelling. " no daddy daddy please no." i ran to her and tried to wake her up after five minutes she woke up i held her close to me and tried to comfort her." i'm sorry y/n i should have nevver asked that question." suga said."i it's o okay suga y you didn't know." she answerd stuttering "do i have to get your brother.""no it's okay but could you take me to the others i would like to tell them sommething.

your pov.

i walked with suga back to the living room. when i arrived they looked at me. they where about to stand up when i said." please sit down i have something to say to you guys.i'm sorry that i didn't let you guys know .i should have told you earlier. but what you guys don't know and i mean everyone don't know is that my dad didn't kill himself but sombody killed him he did put a gun aginst his head but it was'nt loaded i took the bullets out before he came home.i never knew who that person was who killed my father but now he is after me i didn't mind the fact that i wass being chased but when i found mark i was worried that he would go after him and my mother. so i whent to chase him when i found out who it was i started to cry alot because i never knew who would do that.until i found him.""y/n who was it." jungkook,v,jackson and mark  asked." you guys should know him he is in a band aswell. his name or at least his stage name is D.O. from exo and the reason was because i didn't whant to date him."( please do not hate me i do not hate exo i love there songs but i just had to have a carakter to take the blame i was thinking first bambam,or v but than i thought that i do not whant to have a fight  again  sorry.)

"WHAT  THAT SICK SON OF A BI." "junkook language."jin said.

"y/n why did you not tell us we would have helped you""i know you would jackson but it's okay i haven't heard annything about them.so i don't worry about that.i'm sorry to make you guys worry about me."" y/n why are you sorry. we should say sorry to you. we should have never askd that question." rapmon reasured me."why don't we sleep together tonight  in the living room." jungkook  asked ." oh yes please and y/n could you sing us asleep like you used to do when we would sleep together." jr asked " fine but we get to see a horror movie first."" jackson, jimin , j hope and bambam said no but the rest said yes. we dicided to wach the ring.jackson ,and bambam where huging each other and jimin and j-hope aswell. so i disided to play a prank.

the girl was about to crawl out of the screen so i took the remote an dturned the licht and tv off jackson and jimin screamed but my big trick had to happen i turned to mark and i asked him to ask me to go to the kitchen."y/n do you whant to coe to the kitchen with me so we can go and find a flash licht." ok sure" so we left ." ok now what is you big plan . take a knive out of the drawer and i will take the ketschup i took out the ketschup and i but it above my heart the rest i did on my hands and on the knive and on the floor to make it look like a pool of blood i took a bit of fake blood and i smeard that on the knive ."okay i am going to scream and you have to pretend to stab me got it." "got it "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 a bloodcruling cream was heard jimin and j hope where terified jackson and bambam  fainted.

rapmon, junkook, jr and joungyea came running over and saw the scene

( imagine you being th eguy on th eground)

the guys where horrefied with what they saw ." mark wtf did you do she was your own sister." jin yelled. jb was about to punch mark in the face when i started laughing. mark started laughing as wel they looked so confused about what happend . but than junkook and suga started laughing to  we all sterted laughing exept for jimin an dj- hope they where angry at us and jackson and bambam where still on th efloor but now asleep i think. we al whent to sleep but before we went to sleep i had to forfill my promice to jr." hey jr do you still what me to sing."" yes please he answerd."

all the boys where smiling and some of them fell asleep  ."good night guys""good night y/n"