HE DID THIS

jona's pov.

after 15 minutes of cleaning y/n we called everyone.five minutes later they came in." okay we are here but why is y/n on the coutch and is she pale."s-coups said." teh reason why y/n is on the coutch with bandaids around her belly is because. the killer of her father is trying to get her back to him. let me explain we wher walking to the store when i got knocked out i woke up seeing y/n tied to a table i tried to move but i couldent," i shoxed them my wrists they where stll red from the ropes the same with my mounth." y/n woke up with her shirt riped to her breasts. i tried yelling but it didn't work.than y/n spoke up and asked what he was going to do with me but he said nothing with me all i could do was watch as the guy took a knive and began slicing into her skin she fainted when he was done he said take her to the others and tell them that she is off limits she has to marry him or he will kill you one by one the only boys that can come close to her are her brother and the band mates." after i explained everthing i was crying like crazy. "urgh". i heard a groaning sound behind me and saw that y/n was waking up. her eyes slowly opend and she tried to sit up.

your pov

i woke up the blackness was still their but it slowly faided. i tried to sit up but it hurts." y/n stay still you still haven't fully recoverd yet." i heard joshua say."i tried to speak but i coulden't. i could now fully open my eyes and saw everyone there. my arms moved to my neck but on the way there i felt  bandage.  i looked down and sure enough it was there. i remembert what happend. i started to tear up agin i finaly said something." i'm sorry." was all i could say . i saw that they all had tears in their eyes. than jin spoke." y/n do you remember annything that happend  before you woke up.""no i don't remember annything. i know who youguys are but that's it".i said while crying.but than i remembert."wait what did he wright in my skin?i need to know." they all looked shocked but than namjoon spoke up." it said : the property of D.O." "oh could you take me to a hospital i feel weak and dizzy."they quickly helped me up dan the second i was on my feet i fainted again .

5 weeks later

mark's pov

y/n still didn't wake up it has been five weeks now after all what happend we went to the police and reported him he was arrested with vialtion of privacy and atemted murder. we where so happy.he was send to lifelong. knock knock." come in." i said bts stood there still with tears in there eyes and concern for both my and y/n health." hey mark how are you holding up."j-hope asked."i'm fine but i'm worried about her. i just want her to open her eyes or give any sign of live. i just realy mis her laughter." i said now crying. they come over and comforted me. right than i  heard a sound  a groan. i looked over to the boys and they where surpriced aswel. i heard that sound again but this time it formed a name." urgh m mark." i quickly held her hand and said "yes i am here y/n don't worry you will live." her eyes slowly opend. than she spoke up "i'm sorry for making you worry .if you want to feel beter i could here your voices when i wasen't awake."