pool party

namjoon's pov

bzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i looked at my phone i got a message from dylan : hey rapmon, y/n asked to have you guys over. we just moved from a big house to a smaller but cooler house. we are going to have a pool party!! if you have anny friends you could have them come over. y/n her brother's band is going to be their to. i hope you can come it. is tonight by the way.

" hey guys i got a text from dylan the boys and y/n is going to have a pool party we could bring friends do you  what to go or not."

jimin: yeah lets go i what to see y/n in a bathing suit( sorry to make him look like a perv)

v: yeah lets go i what to swim

jungkook: yeah please let's go

j- hope: pretty please

suga: don't wanna  i want to sleep 

bzzz bzzzz text from dylan: btw if suga whats to sleep we got a little swimming pool that he can sleep in on the water. i read out loud.

suga :well then i'm in

jin: me to but i am going to call seventeen to ask if they what to come namjoon can you give me the number please.

rapmon: wait i will call them. why don't you say to dylan that we will be comming 

jin : ok

your pov

" hey y/n bts said that they are comming over and your brothers aswel bts will bring a goup called seventeen is that cool with you."dylan said. "yeah that's cool with me.  the food is ready annyway so i'm going to change.""ok don't take to long.""ok"

(this is your bathing suit)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(this is your bathing suit)

driiiiiiiiiiiiiiing driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

the door bell rang i sprinted down stairs to find bts standing there with a group witch i guess is called seventeen . " hey glad you could make it come in." the boys looked at the house. than seventeen turned to me." hey i guess we should intreduce ourselfs."" oh that would be handy."

" oh thank you. could you guys cover your ears i have to call the rest.""why?" vernon asked they looked over to bts and saw them with there ears coverd. they quickly coverd theirs to."GUYS COME HERE SO WE CAN INTREDUCE OUR SELFS" they looked at me wih wide eyes. bts took their hands of their ears and so did seventeen." wow i had no idea a girl could yell so loud." wonwoo said. the boys came and we di our intro.