festival of light

i woke up in the morning . i slowly opend my eyes because of the lights. i heard some voices it sounded like mark and bts.i turned to the sound and saw them talking about something."goodmorning guys." i said."oh good morning." they said looking surprised."hey y/n  just a question would you like to go with us to the garden of morning calm." rapmon asked."i would love to go but only if i can go from mark." i looked over to him and he sighed."fine you can go but if anything happens to her you will all pay for it get it." he said treatning. i saw them all swallowing their saliva."thank you brother." i said "so when do we leave?" " what do you think about 6 pm." "sure that sounds good." 

time skip

it is now 5:30 pm i am looking at myself. sighing i turned to the other side. but i feel like something is wrong like i'm trying to hard.

(listen till the first interuption)

i sighed and turned around. mark was standing there with tears in his eyes."y/n you are a perfect daughter and you are going to be a perfect wife. you will never break our famelies heart. your refection is just who you are even though you don't feel like it is you it still is . i love you i just hate letting you go but that is part of the job of being a brother."i smiled and huged him i heard the doorbell ring. i just whent to the door but first i kissed him on the cheek."see you later tonight oppa don't stay up you have to rest enough for you training." i walked to the door and saw bts standing there. i smiled at them and  closed the door.

i was sitting in the passengers seat. just looking outside and heard all the members sleeping ( yes someone drove us to the site )  i sighed and continiued the song( you can play the song agian now untill the end.

"are you alright miss?" the driver asked" no not realy but i just don't want them to know that."i said"ok miss but just know that if something i swrong you can always talk to mebut for now how about we wake up the boys." he said."that is a nice idea."

we woke the boys up and began to wonder around the park.

it was beautiful so manny lights." wow" that was all i could say . i turned to the boys and saw them smiling at me and with happyness in their eyes they looked at me. i gave them a very big hug eatch and everyone of them while saying thank you. we walked around the park for a good hour. than we walked to a difrent park and we sat on a blanket looking up to the sky." hey guys." i said ." yeah ." thery answerd. "i'm happy i got to know you you guys are amazing and helped me a lot i hope we never forget about eatchother  when we go on tours." i said with tears in my eyes while looking at them. "we will never forget you y/n ." they said while hugging me. i turned to the other side and saw a light followed by manny others.

but than a disney song came in to my mind so i began to sing while leaning in j-hope his arms

[y/n]
All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

[y/n]
And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

[jin+jungkook]
All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were
Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

[all]
And at last I see the light

[jimin+v]
And it's like the fog has lifted

[all]
And at last I see the light

[y/n]
And it's like the sky is new

[all]
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you  

we all smiled at each other. and i stared at the sky looking at the lights floting by and i satrted to drift off. in to a peacefull sleep