jungkook

y/n pov

I kept looking at him I can't help it he just to beautiful."hey you okay you look so distant from the others" I heard xuimin say. i smiled at him." yeah i'm fine just thinking." i replied. i walked away and looked for my brother. he was talking with gd. i walked over to them and asked is i could speak to mark." yeah sure but can't i listen aswell. i think i know what it is about i kinda read your diary......" gd said. i looked shocked but i nodded. we walked to my room and i started talking." you know why you are here right." they nodded."we know about your love for jungkook plus we know that he loves you too. he told us a couple of days ago. he only thinks about you all day long." i smiled." realy he loves me back. they nodded.i hugged them so tightly .they just laughed it of and hugged back.

jungkook's pov 

i saw y/n and mark and gd walk to her room so i quietly follewed them.i heard her say ."you know why you are here right."i listend more intensely just to know what it was about."we know about your love for jungkook plus we know that he loves you too. he told us a couple of days ago. he only thinks about you all day long."i heard mark say .i smiled at her response. she loves me back .tonight i will ask her to be my girlfriend.i quickly ran downstairs .i asked joshua if he could play a song for me when y/n was back in the room. he nodded and asked"so you finaly ae going to ask her. i smiled like their was no tomorrow.

y/n pov

i walked downstairs behind gd and mark. when i got downstairs i saw that everyone was holding a rose and looking at me i walked passed them and they all gave me theyre flowers then i saw that joshua with a gitar and rose he gave me the rose and began to play.

  Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

i saw jungkook come closer to me in a suit he looked amazing. i know i love him but i just fell deeper in love every second i looked at him.

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.  

"y/n i know that we where always friends but i whant to be more than that. i have loved you ever sinds i first layed eyes on you. i just thought it would be over in a month or so but my feelings only got stronger. so i only want to now one thing . can i keep protecting you even when i'm more than just a friend. will you be my girlfriend y/n." 

i nodded i can't beleve he did that that was the cutest thing ever.i walked over to him and kissed him.he kissed back and that is how we came to this.

2 years later

now it was two years ago sinds jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend.and a few weeks ago he asked me the most beautifull question. plus he did it in teh mst efective way.

(just think the girl is you and the guy is jungkook)

now next month we are getting maried.i'm shopping for a dress with my mom and teh mom of jungkook plus every member of twice and the girls of kard.

my eyes got stuck on one dress it was made by the famous vera wang.

a few months go by and i can't wait to see how my boyfriend, fiance , husband is going to look like

a few months go by and i can't wait to see how my boyfriend, fiance , husband is going to look like.i was waiting patiently for the doors to open. i was so nervouse but my brother was next to me to walk me down the aisle. "don't worry he behaved last night and he looks good just like you." he said. i smiled and i couldn't wait for the doors to open i i can finaly marry the man i loved for all my life. the doors open and i walked up to my husband. he looked stunning.

after the ceremony and our honnymoon.

i came back with an unexpected gift. well two to be exact. i called everyone over. they came and sat down either on the floor or on the couch."well we have something to say to you." jungkook said. everyone looked at each other. i continieud." i'm pregnant with a twin." they all looked so happy. "and i want everyone to know that you are all famlie of ours so you are all eihter aunts or uncles." i said and everyone came together in a group hug.

and now we have our kids they went to conventions with us and fanmeetings our fanse loved them. and now they are finaly going to highschool. "have a great day jon and allan. be good and make great friends okay ." i said." and if anyone is mean to you call us and we will get you aunts and uncles." jungkook said . they nodded and ran to the gate together." we have sutch great kids don't you think." he said."yeah we do and thats all thanks to you oppa." i said and kissed his lips.