suga

suga's pov

 i saw y/n talking with sehun. and i was starting to get hurt. she belongs to me and me alone.

y/n's pov

"so y/n when wil you tell him." sehun asked."i don't know but i hope i will get an chance soon. i just don't know what to say to him. i mean he is cold to everyone but he has a heart of gold.i'm just scared he will say no." i said back to him."you know you don't know that for sure until you ask him." " i know i guess i just have to give it a try then." he nodded and walked away. i walked over to suga . " hey suga can i ask you something.""sure y/n what is up" "well .....irealylikeyouandihopethatyoufeelthesamewayifnotthenwecanstillbefriendsbutihopeyoulikeme...."he cut me off and kissed me" y/n i love you too and i was waiting for this moment to let you know." i kissed him and he happily replied.

a few months later

suga has been coming home late and drunk. i realy start to worry about him. i still love him but i realy need to know what is going on.the door started to rattle it's 2am now. the door swung open and i saw suga stumbeling in. "honney are you ok." i asked "don't talk to me bitch. i still don't know why i ever agreed to be your boyfriend! you are the worst decision i ever made." he slured yelled. i was crying so hard. i ran to the bedroom we shared and started to pack. i grabbed everything i had and before i left i yelled at him." if i was so bad then why did you stay with me and not leave me from the moment i confesed." i slamed the door and called DO to come and get me. after a few minutes he came to get me and he took me to their dorm. when we got their suho already had some hot cocoa ready and the rest was out for a while so that i could talk to DO and suho alone. i explained what happend and they started to comfort me." can  please stay here for a while. i understand if you don't want a crying bitch sleeping here." i asked." y/n why would we ind you are always welko here but why don't ou stay with your brother. " suho asked."wel right now they are working on a new album and the are realy close to bts and i don't want to see him right now." i said." i understand. let me bring you to your room. but do you mind if we get some takeout tonight." DO said." no i don't mind i think that's great but please let me pay. it's the least i can do to repay you." i asked." alright y/n but i guess you whant to be alone right now." do said. "um before you go do you have a recording studio here." oh yes if you go to the basement and then go in the first door on the left you have the recoring studio. you can go their if you want to." he said smiling. i walked to the studio and looked around.in the studio the panel had not been used for a few months. i started the whole thing up and set it so that i can record without worry. i pressed play and started to record.

 i pressed play and started to record

(this is the recoring studio)

  When I'm nervous I have this thing, yeah, I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone, anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to fuck up

Yeah, I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth starts going
The words start flowing, oh

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learnt to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learnt

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we have is broken
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect, no

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never would have crossed that line
I should have kept it between us
But, no, I went and told the whole world how I'm feeling, oh

So I sit and I realize
With these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
I promise that I'm gonna try

But I never meant to hurt you
I know it's time that I learnt to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learnt

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we have is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's perfect

I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, oh
I'm not a saint, no, not at all, but what I did, it wasn't cool
But I swear that I'll never do that again to you, yeah

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we have is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect, no

I hate that I let you down
And I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around
'Cause now I'm the one that's hurting, yeah
And I hate that I made you think
That the trust we have is broken
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
'Cause nobody's perfect, yeah, yeah, whoa

Don't tell me, don't tell
Don't tell me you can't forgive me
No, no, no, no
'Cause nobody's perfect, no

 i ended the recording and broke down crying. suho opend the door  and  he comforted me.

a few weeks later

i have been staying with exo for a few months now. they understood the situation so they didn't mind that i was there. a few day's after i stayed there sehun tried to comfont suga about thet but he just ignored it. sudenly i got a phone call. it was from jin. i answerd the phone." hello.""hello y/n listen i'm sorry for what suga did but he has an explanation if you don't want to see him i understand but listen please." fine he get's five minutes."" y/n babe i'm so sorry when i said that i was drunk and people threatend to hurt you if i stayed with you so i said that just to protect you. and i know you can save yourself but i was so worried about you. but i was planning to ask you to marry me the day after but. then you left and it wassen't until sehun came to me and asked me to explain it all to you. i was worried sick. i bearly ate or slept the members had to forse me to eat and sleep. please give me  a second chance i promice i can make it up to you.just one more chance please that is all i ask.""fine you get one more chance but let's begin from zero and go on our first date.""i would like that "

third person pov

and that is how y/n and suga got back together so you can see that after the dark and derpressing people can still be together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- hey guys it's metalchick666 here listen i'm soryy for not updateing a lot has happend plus my exams are in like 3 weeks so i'm very stressed out right now plus i've been having some depressing thoughts but they are going away.so thank you guys for reading my story and i hope that you will like the last 2 chapters but they will take a while to upload so please bear with me.

lot's of love metalchick666