no not again

" guys should we wake them up?" i heard a voice say." nah let them sleep they are cute sleeping like this." i heard another voice say.i opend my eyes and saw them all with there phones pointed at me. i felt hands an my belly and a face in the crook of my nek."good morning guys." i said in my morning voice."good morning y/n ." they said.i squimed out of the grip joshua held me in."do you guys want breakfast?" "yes please."they answerd." okay could one of you get the mail for me."i asked" sure i'll get it." jacson said. i truw him the keys.

2 minutes later 

"y/n i've got your mail." jackson said."okay thank you the eggs are in the water.you can give me the mail." i looked trough the letters and saw one for me. i opend it  and it read.

dear y/n,

i never knew you where so naive ,now if you don't want to see your friends get murderd come to our dorm and don't bring annyone you will marry me or your friend are gone and i have a ot of friends that can take care of that. you cam let your bandmates know but not annyone else if annyone else know about that than you get the punnishment and you won't like it if you don't come tonight i will haunt you and find you.come here at 8 pm .....

lots of love,

D.O.

i was in shock. how do i tell them this. i know how ." hey dylan, luke,lucas, jonacould you please come with me."

"why did you want us to come here?" dylan asked. i showed them the letter i started to tear up."how could he do this to you."luke asked." i don't know but nobody can know this i'm not going to go tonight. i don't care if they kidnap me but i'm not going. so thsi vening i will go to the supermarket."i said."i will come with you somebody has to be their with you."jona said.i nodded."now let's go back to the others so that they won't worry."

after breakfast i went to the music room

i started to think about the letter i got and a song came in my head 

i heard the door open and saw rapmon come in. i quickly wiped my tears." hey, are you okay i heard you sing." he said "yeah i'm fine i just had to think about what happend in the past."i answerd.i can't let him know the truth." so what are you doing here? do you want to sing or rap in your case."i asked "i actualy i would love to do a duet with you."" oh sure " what song.""how about burn from the fantastic four.""sure sound good."

8pm

" well i'm going to the supermarket jona are you comming.""yep i'm right there." we were on our way to the supermarket wen a guy knocked out jona." jona are you okay?" i turned around and a hand grabed me he put a cloth over my mouth and nose the smell made me dizzy. i fainted. when i woke up i was tied to a table my belly was shown."ah you're finaly awake no you can enjoy the show with me." i loked around to see jona awke and with a cloth in his mounth so he cant speak."what are you going to do with jona."i asked him "with jona nothing but with you i'm going to mark you as mine so everyone knows you are mine.he started to take a knive and slised into my body . the pain was so bad i fainted.

jona's pov

i saw that y/n fainted. i was crying because i was helpless watching." now i'm done take y/n to your friends of bts and seventeen and got7 and show them who she belongs to." he untied me and i took y/nin my arms bridal style. i ran as fast as i could to the dorm of bts. i rang the bell asfast as i could becaue y/n was still losing blood."yes hello what........OMG WHAT HAPPEND TO Y/n "jin yelled. " i will explain when the bleeding stops but first call seventeen en got7 they need to know this ." jin took y/n to the living room. and the rest came in with wide eyes ."WHAT HAPPEND TO HER." jungkook yelled. i will explain once everyone is here .first help me stop the bleeding.