Locker Fiasco

Dedicated to JakeMcdonald

Recap:

I storm towards my locker with a mixture of looks ranging from agitation, anger, fury, anger and so much more anger. When I get to the locker, I remember Mom's warning so I make a blank expression and stand in front of the locker, legs wide apart, arms crossed and then I....

Tapped the heel of my boot noisily on the floor but the two fools who were shoving their tongues into each others mouths added more ferocity to their sloppy mingling of saliva.

By now a small crowd of students have formed around the scene, waiting to see what will happen next.

I wait and watch but nothing happens instead the boy's hand moves from the girl's ass - squeezing hard.

I cringe internally. That has got to hurt.

I clear my throat but nothing happens. My patience is running thin now so I release my hand from their crossed formation and add a little pressure to my hands while I push them apart.

The force I uses makes the girl fall on her a$s .Ha weak.

I face the boy whose expression morphs from anger, shock, surprise, then annoyance while I cock my hips to one side, cross my arms and look at him blankly.

Then he smirks. I am surprised how he immediately changes expressions but I don't change mine.

"Oh, I can kiss you both, you know? "
I don't reply, I just continue staring.

"You are jealous right, dont worry I'll kiss you better"

Everyone laughs but I just keep staring. When the laughter dies down, I speak out.
"Are you done?"

"Yeah we are done". He says pointing to the area where the girl who I notice as Amanda is trying to stand up from the floor.
"We can start off a new page". He says referring to the two of us.

I can't believe this idiot or should I say manwhore. Who does he think he is?
Sure he is cute. Brown hair, blue eyes, muscular physique and what not.

Does he think everyone would like to exchange saliva with him?
"No I was asking if you are done making my locker your bed"

He looks at me surprised at first but then he smiled. "Yes I'm done". He says but doesn't leave.

I don't have all day to argue with this idiot.

I internally roll my eyes then arch a brow but he doesn't move.
This guy is really getting on my nerves!

I don't give a damn what people might say .

I shove him with my right hand. When he's out of my way, I take the necessities from my locker and grab Danielle _who has been silently watching and giggling_ by the hand and walk towards the parking lot.

****$$$****

Alec's p o v

This school is awesome. I came in today and girls are already trying to get a piece of me.

Well, gotta take advantage of the situation.

I look round the hallway which is almost empty except those who were let out of class minutes early. My eyes catch a member of the cheer team. She is extremely curvy, tall and slim.