Back on top

Today is Thursday.

This means that its almost weekend and the day i chose to have my revenge. Partly because i am too impatient to wait till Friday hence the day of revenge. Its gonna be so hilarious seeing their faces today.

I need to keep their expressions so i can laugh as much as i want. With this in mind, i take out my phone and get ready to video. Right now, im at Brooke's locker but she's not there.

I made sure they all entered the school before i did. So where is Brooke?

I go to 'brat's ' locker and there they were. Well not all of them. Only Jordan is missing.

When i see Brat opening her locker, i get my phone camera ready.

This is gonna be interesting.

Janelle's P . O . V

I , Brooke and Danielle are standing in front of my locker . Brooke says she doesn't need anything from her locker so she's waiting for I and Danielle.

As i put in the combinations of my locker, i see paint gliding down Danielle's locker to the ground.

Danielle is about to open her locker but i hold out a hand , signalling her to stop and move away. She looks surprised at first but complies. I also tell Brooke to do the same.

When I'm sure that there's no one close to the locker anymore, i push open the locker and watch as a kid stands frozen as green paint moves from his neck down his clothes.

I mumble a quick apology and open my locker for the same thing to happen only this time the paint hits the adjacent locker.

Well this says something..

Someone is definitely doing this.

If the same thing happened with Danielle and my lockers then it's definitely going to affect the other members of the group.

I take a hold of Brooke's hand and move towards her locker leaving Danielle to close the paint covered lockers.

When i get to her locker, i use the same procedures as before and sure enough the same splash sound occurs.

At least my first theory was correct.
Someone that has a score with us is trying to get back at us.

I take out my phone and text Jordan the situation. As i raise my head up, i spot a light directed towards us. This light is different. It's not the light that surround the halls but the light from a video camera.

I turn my head towards the direction of the light and see brown tousled hair and I know immediately that he  is the one.

Once this realization dawns on me i receive a text from Jordan.

J.    Thanks.

Me.     No probs. Meet us at the cafetaria at lunch.

J.   Why?

Me.    One word. Revenge.

After texting Jordan , i turn to meet Brooke who is busy throwing a tantrum about her locker.

This is war.

Alec's P . O . V

Well that didn't go as planned

How did that girl know what i did?

Maybe the notion of her being a witch is true.

At least there is absolutely nothing to worry about. No one will suspect me.
At least i've thought them a lesson.

Never mess with me.

Now i'm back on top.

Hi guyz,

So i actually kept my word this time. Here is an update with the picture of Janelle played by Kira Kosarin.

One of her pictures is above but i'll put another one here because i'm that awesome.

So now that that is out of the way, who do you want to play Alec,Danielle and Brooke

For Alec the nominees are...

Fransisco Lachowski

Alex Pettyfer

Justin Bieber

Logan Lerman

For Danielle

Chloe Grace Mortez
Miranda Cosgrove
Blake Lively

For Brooke

Lucy Hale
Victoria Justice

For Jordan
Colde or Dylan Sprouse
Douglas Booth

That's it. Send in suggestions before Friday. As you may have noticed, i now update every Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for all the support.

Vote and comment⭐⭐⭐😘😘
*bethanykale*