Master of the game

Janelle's P.O.V

After the incident at the parking lot,the day went on in a blur. That guy is something else but i don't dwell on him much because i don't give two sh**ts about him.

Right now, I , Danielle , Brooke and Jordan are at our table joking and laughing around.

Its surprising how Jordan just got into our group without difficulties. He's pretty funny though...

I pop a fry into my mouth and chew while drinking some soda when the guy from earlier approaches our table. He doesn't see me and I behave like I don't see him and continue chewing my food.

He goes over to Jordan and taps him lightly on his shoulder. When Jordan sees him , he smirks.

Brooke and Danielle are quiet now watching the scene unfold.

"Mind explaining the insecticide spray"? Doofus says to Jordan.

"I don't know..."

"Don't play that I don't know what you're talking about crap with me". Doofus snaps.

After hearing him, i laugh hard.

I mean hard, really really hard, slapping my hands on the table.

"So Jordan you observe Amy ticks or lice on him?". I say wiggling my eyebrows towards him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Well, they were just too much at home."

"How did you get to spray it on him?".

"Don't you know the cologne code?". He replies with a knowing grin.

"Jordan, you have turned out to.be the best apprentice so far". Danielle pipes in.

"Did you guys gang up on me?". Doofus asked curiously.

"This isn't ganging up on you , its simply promoting an apprentice for a job well done". Brooke replies with a sickly sweet smile.

"This isn't over!!". Doofus fumes out of the cafeteria.

"How do you know that guy". I ask Jordan.

I heard him say home.
Don't tell me they are bro...

"We are brothers". Jordan replies with a sullen look.

My prayers these days are not been answered.
Why Big Man On Top?

"Well you don't look alike". Danielle says while stealing one of my fries. I glare at her. "Both in looks and character".

"Yeah , he looks more like Mom and I certainly don't want to look like an a-hole for life"

"Well congratulations you are not". Brooke says.

Alec's P.O.V

Seriously that girl is annoying....

She has embarrassed me the three times we met. I have never been this humiliated this way.

Back at Seattle, I was the resident bad boy and no one dared talk to me at school. Now this girl just pops up like a jack-in - the - box all of a sudden and thinks that she can just toss me about.

And Jordan..... Jordan is really going to hear it from me when we get home. I can beat him at his own game. I think with an evil smirk.

That girl shall also get a taste of her own medicine. I don't care if she is snobbish, rich, a brat. She will regret ever toying with the Alec Nielson.

I go into class, there I see Jordan , the brat and her giggly friend talking.

How come he made Friends with them so fast? Its barely a week that we moved here. Its no surprise though . Even at home, he is easily loved and everywhere else we go. I have always been second best even if I am his senior.

"Booohahaha". I turn towards the direction and see Jordan , brat and giggly laughing.

Ok that is just creepy.

That laughter sounds like those evil villains in movies.

The rest of class is spent looking at the 'witches' and 'apprentice' as they call themselves.

The bell signalling the end of school brings me out if my murderous thoughts and i go to the parking lot, not bothering to get to my locker.

I'm going to have my revenge on the 'witches'

Say hello to the master of the game bitches.

So hi guyz
The character for Janelle will be posted tomorrow.
Vote,comment and any other thing you can to promote the story.
Thanks.