Friday Fun Night

Dedicated to Asandy D R.

Janelle's P O V

The couch I'm sitting on dips on the other side and I tilt my head slightly to see who it is.

Danielle.

"Hey". She says tiredly before picking the remote and starts flicking through channels.

"Rough day?". I ask her.
She nods and rests the back of her head on the couch.

"Once I got home, I started preparing the mixture for tonight and it's so tiring"

I look at her amused. Knowing Danielle, she probably filled buckets with her mixture since we haven't done this in a long while. The buckets if filled with paint could decorate a whole bungalow.

We are getting ready for our 'fun night' and I haven't gotten dressed yet so I stand up from the couch to get changed.

"I'm going up to my room to change, be down in five! ".

I yell to anyone who cares to listen as I run to my room. I don't bother closing the door _ if you haven't noticed, no man or boy lives in this house. I move over to my walk in closet and grab a black V & M jeans (courtesy of my moms fashion line), a black singlet and a black hoodie overtop. Some black hightops and a flashlight.

Yeah, yeah, why am I putting on a robbers choice of outfit?

The first time 'we' had go ever on this 'mission' ,it wasn't planned so we put on bright colored clothes making it easier to spot US.

I guess we all learned a lesson that day since we were a sliver chance away from being handed over to the police. That's why pretty much all clad in black.

I run downstairs, flashlight in hand and walk towards the kitchen when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it"

I opened the door to see a slightly worried Jordan. When he sees me he visibly relaxes.

"I thought I got lost. Your house is huge "

"Thanks. Come in."

I lead him towards the living room where Danielle is currently watching Criminal Minds.

"What the hell are you wearing? ". Danielle shrieks when I and Jordan come into her line of sight.

I look down at Jordan's clothes. A red and white checkered shirt overtop a white vest and dark Blue Jeans.

Jordan has on a pure look of confusion. "What? Are your eyes not working properly anymore? What does it look like I'm wearing? Clothes of course! "

"Oh, my eyes are working just fine and it's showing me that you're dressed as if you're off to a party". Danielle retorts.

"How am I supposed to be dressed? Like a superhero? ". Jordan asked incredulously.

"No you are supposed to wear all black! ". Danielle shouts still looking at Jordan like he peed on her bed.

"What? I didn't know". He says now realising our outfits. A scared expression graces his face as he whispers "Are you guys in a gang?".

"No silly, come on I'll give you a hoodie ". I say after listening to their banter silently.

I go back to my room to grab the oversized hoodie I put on during cold nights. I go back down the same time when Brooke comes out with our masks and gloves in hand.

"Hi Jordan". Brooke says blushing slightly while handing him his masks and gloves.

Jordan looks at the items in his hand like he's trying to dissect a frog.

"What do we need masks and gloves for? Seriously are you guys in a gang or are you assassins that kill at night? Are you kidnappers? I swear..... "

Danielle instantly shoved her gloves into his mouth to stop him from listing off possibilities of us using masks and gloves.

"This is our funnight and it's tradition we keep to. The type of fun we engage in does not suit glittery colours. So stop being a whiny silly girl who is on her period and man up because I'm this close from shoving a flashlight down your throat. "
Danielle says in one breath.

Jordan instantly shuts up and wears the rest of his gear while Brooke giggles lightly and I try disguising a snort as a cough.

"Come on my witches and apprentice, we have some places to destroy. Chop chop on your way". Danielle says happily and literally jumps to the front. We all follow behind her as we go to our various cats to start the 'mission'.

*******####*#******

So basically our fun night is a higher version of ring and run. It's like destroy, ring and run. Has a dangerous feel to it right?

We normally start at the beginning of a street and start destroying parts of the houses with Danielle's mixture then ring and run. This is what we do all through till we get to the last house on the street. The look on the victims face is definitely worth it.

We disperse and go home feeling exhausted.

***####***

It's Monday morning. Again. This means my weekend was uneventful. I stayed locked up in my room and studied.

I go out for my usual morning run and come back home to lift some weights.

Entering the gym, I spot Brooke drying off her face with a towel.

"Good morning ". I grumble.

While lifting up the weight in my hand, Brooke came and stood above me.

"Umm ,Jany ". She starts, I can see that she is hesitating.

"Can I carpool again with you this week?". She blurts after a while.

I know some thing is definitely wrong and I ask her"What's going on B? "

"Don't feel like driving". She replies.

"That's the same thing you said last week. Tell me the true reason"

"I'm going to miss you and mom when I go so much and I figured I should have some time with you both but since mom is not always home, I want us to hang out more". She explains with shaky breath and I know she's about to cry.

I want to say something but I see her opening her mouth so I let her continue.

"Ever since we moved here, it's like we have drifted apart. You being the Bad Girl and me the cheerleader. We don't do things together anymore ".

"Oh Brooke I didn't know that what you want. I thought that you joined the cheer team to have some space, so I gave it to you".

Her eyes widened "No, J, I joined the team to perfect my dance moves not to go away from you. I'm sorry you thought that. "

"OK, we will hang out more these days, besides you aren't going forever just a few weeks ".
I say rubbing my hands down her back as we hug. She silently cries into my shoulder.

"I love you J "

"Love you too, B"

** ** ** **
So that's a wrap for today. I know, I know it's a crappy chapter but it gives rise to some other happenings in the story.

OK guyz, Pls check out Hope for Change by Asandy DR. It's a nice book and I recommend you read it.

Also candidates for Alec Nielson.

1) Logan Lerman

2) Justin Bieber

3) Jack Griffo

4) Shawn Mendez.

Give me your opinions.

Pls vote*,comment and share.