The Goddess of Virginity.

Alec's P O V

This sun has got to know who to wake up in the morning. Urrggh..!
I'm so tired.
I also woke up before my alarm clock.

Wait...

Has the sun ever shone before 6 am. before?

Wow , the earth is going through a revolution.
I also wish ATM's would talk and make friends. It's gonna be so cool.

I look at the alarm clock again and i almost jump out my window.

What!!..

How did i miss the alarm?.
I am fucking late. So late.

I have just 8 minutes to get ready for school and then drive down. That's a twenty minute drive for heavens sake.

I rush into the bathroom and do my business and throw on the first thing i lay my hands on and run downstairs to my car.

I throw my bag pack to the passenger seat and climb in immediately, starting the ignition.

The car lurches forward and i pray i can get to school before second period.

No, no ,no, no..!!!!

The car goes down on all four sides. I go down to check and yep. , its my tyres.

Urrghh...

I don't have time for this now. I grab my bag and run to school. That's like an hour's journey.

When i get to school,it's already time for lunch.
Fuck all this!.

WEDNESDAY

I sit up on my bed and think of how my week has been so far and i just can't seem to come to one conclusion but that the goddess of virginity is out to get me.

Oh come on, I've just slept with twenty something virgins or maybe thirty something. I'm not sure.
Ok that's  messed up.
I prepare for school and just remember the good times when i used to wake up at 6 am but now i have to get up by 5:30 am. My life is turning in all kinds of messed up directions.
I have to get a new alarm clock.

I go into the bathroom and do my business and put on the clothes i laid out yesterday.

I walk to school in my hoodie. Even though this is California , it is fucking freezing by this time.
I have to suck this up since i don't have a car for now and Jordan has none either since he isn't yet 18. He doesn't go to school with me anymore since he has new friends. The giggly one comes to pick him with her Porsche. To tell you i am not jealous of him is a lie. He gets to ride different types of expensive cars and do things that rich kids do. We never see him at home on Friday's anymore. He says he has a frequent sleepover at Janelle's mansion as he calls it. I don't believe him. I'll find out one day .

I get to school just before the bell rings and i let go a sigh of relief . I know, i know.

I'm a bad boy but my baby boy as in my car is under threat. My parents promised me that my car will be given to Jordan if i don't take my senior year seriously and I can't let that happen. So you see my dilemma.

Yesterday was bad for me. I got to school late because i blindly dyed my hair green. I don't know how someone can do that without been aware. It still baffles me.
Anyways, i got to school and everyone was giving me weird looks and when i went to the girl's bathroom to check if there was butter on my face and saw green hair, i screamed like a banshee on loose. I tried washing it off, the task just seemed useless after 45 mins of washing my hair vigorously. I missed school completely yesterday owing to the fact that i went home even before i entered a class.
The green is still visible in some parts of my hair, hence the hoodie.

I catch a glimpse of Amanda as i walk in the hallway and i make my way over to her.

She is talking about something useless, i bet. That girl doesn't have a reasonable idea in that head of hers apart from sex,obviously. One of her friends touches her arm and whispered something in her ear. She whipped around , not caring for the girl who lost her balance due to her action.

"Hey, Alec". Amanda says with a suggestive smile. "I didn't see you yesterday in school".

Sure, you just had to remind me about my misfortune this week. Instead of saying anything, i smile at her and hold her waist. I bend down to whisper in her ear.

"How about a quickie in the closet to make up for the past two days?". I ask her in an intentional husky voice.

She nods vigorously.

**       **            ***
Five mins later.

Ahhhh.
That really made my day. As i step out a hand drags me back.
"I'll stop by your house after school for the main show". Amanda says with a wide grin.

I nod my head. She doesn't have my address so I'm not bothered at all.

I step out of the closet and walk to class.

A thousand slow moving tick tocks later.

Classes were boring .
Now is lunch time and I'm so excited because I didn't eat a grain this morning.

After getting my food, I walk to the popular table where I have a lot of friends? Ok no, not friends but acquaintances and booty calls. Ohh, there are a lot of them here. Just take a pick.

I plop down on my usual chair but it gives out before i can do anything. I try to grip on to something but there's nothing else apart from the table.

Now everything is on me. Food, phones, books, soda, water and condom?!.

I'm starting to regret sitting here because everyone is taking a picture or a video and laughing. Of course.

Thursday.

Today is probably the first day since last week that i am actually coming early to school. Well, Jordan kind of fixed my car and brought it for me this morning. I feel like kissing him now. Ok that's gross.

I go to my locker to take out some books . It smells funny here. Like fish, dead fish. That's so impossible, i don't even eat fish. I'm allergic.

I take out my chemistry text without lookin but when I'm putting it in my bag, i scream and throw it away.

What the hell!.

Ok that's a wrap. Sorry for the unnecessary cliff hanger .
This chapter was becoming too long so I stopped. About the writing schedule, i'm sorry for being indecisive but the previous pattern isn't favourable at all. So I'll just update every Saturday.
Forget about the previous message or notice. I'll delete it so it doesn't confuse some people.

So hey good news, i found the perfect candidate for Danielle. It's... Dove Cameron.
I don't know if she was on the list but she is cute, i just had to make her a member of my story cast.
You know her? Like Mal from descendants. Oh she's so pretty. Those are her pictures below.

Follow me on Instagram: Bethanykale