AMANDA!

Picture of Brooke Monroe above.

Alec's P O V

What the hell!

How the hell did dead fish get in my locker. No one knows my locker combination other than my English text. Well it's hard trying to remember my combination without using a large part of my brain.

I'm allergic to fish.
This one is dead fish.
Dead fish for Christ's sake!

Bending to pick up my history text, I see a note. I pick it up and read.

How wonderful has your week been?. Meet us at the football field tomorrow for a reveal.

It's so mysterious.
I turn it around for a name but find none.
I don't still believe someone is doing this to me. The goddess is angry.

I close my locker and walk to class. I start feeling all queasy inside but i don't stop. With my hand on the door, a sudden urge to puke washes over me. I'm in the boy's bathroom in mere seconds , deleting all substances from my stomach. I rinse my mouth and  go to the School's infirmary to meet the nurse.

Nurse Agatha says I can't stay in school to avoid spreading any germs. I have no option but going back home. I am so tired that I can't get up from my bed now. It was easy coming home from school - Jordan dropped me off with my car. He is been unbelievably nice these days. I don't know the reason yet.

In my sleep there is the sound of a doorbell and I get up to answer it and there stands Amanda. I immediately wake up . That is a bad dream in my books. No girl I have ever slept with knows my address.

I go downstairs to take a glass of fruit juice and some biscuits . On my way to the living room to watch a movie, the sound of the doorbell ringing falters my steps. Answering the door is one mistake i shouldn't have made. Because there on my porch was a real manifestation of my dream. AMANDA.

That is a wrap for this chapter. Next chapter is the reveal. I know some of you or all of you know the one behind this but wait till the next chapter which you will probably read now or weeks later.

Below are more pictures of Brooke Monroe acted by Lucy Hale.