First kiss

Grayson took you out to a park a little away from his house. It was around 7:00 on a Saturday.

He took his time to make dinner although it was just some cheese sandwiches. You were still very thankful and it was so sweet of him.

Grayson was one of those guys. He was on the Lacrosse team and played the best attack you have ever seen. That's how he met you. You watched his games, but you never thought someone as popular as Grayson Dolan would ask you out. He felt just like a boy in your dreams.

You took a bite of a chocolate covered strawberry and felt as if someone was staring at you. You turned and found Grayson looking at you in a way no guy has ever looked at you. You felt yourself blush and looked down.

"god you're beautiful" he said taking your chin with his fingers and raising you head up to meet his eyes. "I was always so nervous to approach you and when I did... That was the best decision I ever made.."

You had no words. He was nervous to approach you? His confidence level was so big in school that you would have never though he was nervous.

He moved his body closer to you so that there was no room between.

You felt as your breathing became staggered. He placed one hand on your cheek and made the first move by leaning into you. You leaned back into him and finally kissed the boy of your dreams.