He's insecure

After a long debate, that you won, you and Grayson decide to go to the beach. Gray has been on tour for so long that you thought it would be good to get him out of the house. Ethan even agreed with you.

***

At the beach you both find a spot to sit with your towels. You were eager to get into the cold but inviting beach water so you immediately stripped down into your cute bikini. Grayson's eyes widened as he scanned your body.

"How did I get such a hot girl?" He continued looking at you as you blushed.

"Now your turn" you said reaching over for Gray's shirt. He quickly held it down so you were unable to lift it. "What's wrong?" You said to him really confused. He usually had no problem taking off his shirt.

"I-I haven't been to the gym in like 3 days." He whispered looking away. You knew he was busy touring so he probably didn't have time to go to the gym everyday like he usually does.

This was the first time Grayson hinted an insecurity that he had, but it was your job to make him feel better about himself. Just telling him how much he was busy wouldn't do the job.

You run your hands on his shirt through his still rock hard abs. It's crazy how much in shape he is.

"Babe, your abs are rock hard. I want to see them, I miss them" you said. You saw the smile on his face.

"Really?" He asked. You nod looking him in the eyes to show him you were not lying. He debates for a moment then rises his shirt above his head revealing those abs.

"How did I get such a hot guy?" You say reminding him of what he said a few minutes ago. He chuckled and picked you up throwing you over his shoulder as he ran towards the water.

You screamed a little for him to put you down but he didn't listen. Once he got deep enough he threw you in the cold ocean.

This was definitely one of the best days you had with Grayson Dolan.