You get married

**Pretend you guys are older**

It's was been 8 months since Gray proposed to you. It was definitely the most romantic experience you have ever experienced with him. You remember him just pouring his heart out to you at a secluded part of a restaurant with a waterfall flowing in the background.

Now... You were preparing for the wedding ceremony. Your maid of honor and bridesmaids helped you get into the wedding dress of your dreams since you were a nervous wreck.

You never thought this day would actually come so quickly and you got to marry your best friend.

"Well mom what do you think?" You turn to your mom after your makeup and hair was done. Tears brimmed her eyes.

"You're absolutely beautiful y/n" she said hugging you. You hug your mom before walking out to the ceremony.

Your dad came to walk you down the aisle giving you a little pep talk before you walked out. He always knew how to take the nerves away.

You heard your cue to walk out and the doors open. You noticed the beautiful petals lined up by your maid of honor. You notice your beautiful brides maids and maid of honor, but your main attention was on your man. He turned away briefly just to wipe tears away.

His groomsmen including Ethan patted his back to give him their support.

You dad gave Grayson your hand.

"Take care of her" he said.

"Yes sir" Grayson replied respectfully.

"You look beautiful" he said turning his attention to you. An emotional you was unable to respond but you smiled and rubbed the top of his hand with your thumb.

After the ceremony of about 45 minutes. Grayson and you greeted your guests and headed to the reception.

It felt like a whole new chapter was started with your now Husband.