First fight

You and Grayson have not been on the best terms these past few days. You haven't fought just yet, but you knew it wasn't far from your first ever.

Gray has been going through a lot these past few days and taking out all his frustrations and stress on you and you were tired of it.

You were currently watching his lacrosse game and couldn't help but notice his cute butt even though you felt your relationship on edge.

The game ended and they lost again...

You were both over at your house and the silence and tension in the room was killing you.

"You will get them next time" you say. Then you realize that was the last game. Wrong move.

"There is no next time. Why do you always make things seem ok when they are not?" He was definitely mad and that tension rubbed off on you.

"All I do is support you and this is what I get?! What the heck Grayson?!" You raised your voice.

"Support me?! All you have done is bring me down! If I never wasted my time with you, I could have been practicing more!" He yelled at you. You could tell you were pushing him over and didn't wish to see what happened next.

"Get out of my house." You were done with him right now. It was a good thing your parents were out. You were not ready for questioning.

He walked out slamming it from behind. It was obvious not only a game could make him this mad. Then you remembered how one of his cousins was recently given a few months to live and he was failing a course in his homeschooling program. He has trouble reading because he was dyslexic ,but you tried to help him through it.

You felt bad for him, however he still shouldn't get mad at you for no reason.

The doorbell rings and there stands Grayson with the saddest look on his face.

"I'm sorry. There so much going on and it isn't your fault. My cousin and now this... I feel like a failure in life."

You reach up and wrap your arms around his neck, giving him the hug he needs.

"It's ok Gray, I understand. And you are not a failure. It's a team effort not just you. You were amazing out there babe."

"Really?" He asked. You let go of him so he could see you.

"Really" you say before his lips crash into yours. He grabs your waist pulling you up so that your legs wrap around his waist.

You roughly entangled your hand through his hair and softly tug at it.

You knew he wanted to go further ,but you weren't yet so you pulled away as he respected the decision. You buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"I love you" you whisper.

"I love you too. I never want to fight like that again" he replied.

"Me too Gray. Me too."