He hurts your feelings

You and Grayson were at the mall. You dragged him there to pick out a dress for an 18th birthday celebration your friend was having before her graduation.

You entered your favorite store holding Grayson's hand. He decided to hang out in the dressing room since he knew you were going to be in there anyway.

You strolled around for about 10 minutes picking out a few dresses and enter the dressing room.

"Hey babe" Grayson said to you smiling. His smile was just so perfect it made your heart flutter.

"Yeah?" You said your hands kind of full.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" you replied before entering your room and pull your curtain across.

You stripped off your clothes and tried on the first dress. It was a blue mid thigh length dress with black straps.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and shrugged it was ok. You come out and modeled it off for Grayson.

"Damn babe nice butt" he said smirking.

"Grayson!" You whisper yelled at him. He laughed. "So yes or no?"

"No. I don't want any guy to be looking at my girl in that way and anyway... It kind off looks like a bruise you know... Black and Blue" He replied.

You scoff pretending to be hurt.

"You know I actually kind of was starting to like it." You say jokingly before going to try your second dress.

You take off the first, before your privacy was violated.

"Hey how many do you have left? I want to get food" Grayson voice said. You turn around and see him inside the room you were in.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked him still not dressed yet.

He shrugged "What its not like I've never seen you..."

"Grayson get out" you said laughing. He left.

You slipped on your next dress. It was just a size too small, but you always make it work somehow.

It was a darker green and the same length as before but not tight below the waist. You looked in the mirror and absolutely fell in love with it.

You came out and showed your boyfriend.

"What about this?"

"Um..." He looked hesitant and it was kind of disappointing.

"What?" You asked adressing his answer.

"Isn't that for...really skinny people?" He said.

You previously told him about your self esteem issues so hearing this really hurt your feelings.

His eyes widened when he realized what he said.

"No no, y/n I didn't..." He started to say.

"So what I'm fat?" You knew you over exaggerated his statement a little. He sighed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean that babe."

"Then what did you mean?"

He had no answer. You left the store returning the dresses with Grayson walking behind apologizing constantly until he gave up.

After a silent car ride. He pulled up to your house. By that time you had time to think about how you reacted.

"Gray I'm sorry for all that, but you know what I told you before" you say looking down. He lifted your chin and leaned closer to you.

"I know y/n. I'm so sorry. I need to think before I say words. Do you forgive me?" He whispered, his lips closing in on you.

"Yes" you whisper before connecting the gap.