You're pregnant

You looked at the test one more time. It continued to read positive. Just last week, Grayson took you on a nice Honeymoon to the Bahamas and rented a cute little beach house. It didn't take long for you both to get it on and now it led to this.

You smiled a little thinking of how different and more spontaneous your life with be with a child brought into it as well as Gray. What made you nervous was the thought of his reaction. You two never really discussed children.

Grayson was currently making breakfast for the two of you because he insisted instead of going out. You are pretty sure he noticed your increase in appetite and constant nausea, but wasn't certain that he knew what was going on.

You took a deep breath and walked out the bathroom with the test hidden behind your back. You felt your heart beating out your chest.

Grayson was in the kitchen cooking some eggs ,with his shirt off of course. Were you lucky or were you lucky?

When you got close to him, he turned around and placed his hands on your waist. You tightened your grasp on the test and placed it in a position he could not reach.

"How are you feeling?" Grayson asked you, pulling your body into his.

"Gray... I have to show you something" you looked down and showed him the pregnancy test. He takes it from your hand and finally lifts up your chin to meet his eyes. The smile on his face couldn't be any bigger.

"Babe! I'm going to be a dad!" He said while picking you up and spinning you around. You laughed out of relief and excitement came over you. "This calls for extra bacon!"

He put you down and rushes over to the kitchen pulling out some more bacon.

After you eat, you and Gray decide to watch tv. He leans in front of you during the commercial and raises your shirt just a little to reveal your stomach. You are a little confused. He places his hand on it.

"I love you so much and I promise to be the best daddy ever." He said kissing your not yet visible baby bump. You place you hand over Grayson's and intertwine your fingers with his. A smile spread across your face.

"Looks like I have to be daddy for two of you now" he said smirking at you. You lightly smack his arm and he laughs.

He just had to ruin the moment.