He cheats (pt 2)

It has been a week since you caught Grayson cheating on you. You continued to sit in your bedroom and just happen to look at the old pictures you both had together.

You were tired of crying over him and thinking about how happy he must be with this other girl. 

You heard the doorbell ring downstairs. No one was home so you had to open the door. You trudged downstairs coming out your room for probably the first time today.

You opened the door to reveal Grayson. He looked like he was suffering as much as you were. His eyes were red and his hair was messy.

You sighed not willing to put up with whatever he was about to tell you. He hurt you so bad.

"What are you doing here Grayson?" You asked not able to look at him.

"I'm so sorry y/n" he replied. His voice was shaking like he was about to cry. You looked up to see his tear brimmed eyes.

"You hurt me so bad Gray. Why?"

Tears streamed down his face.

"I made the worse mistake of my life. I can't imagine how much it must have hurt. But I know I can't live without you."

You wanted to take him back right there but you weren't sure if this might happen again. Your vision starts to get blurry as tears develop.

"Babe, I will never do this again and I still love you" he choked out.

You don't know how to reply.

You reminisced on the good times with him and can't help but miss those.

You hugged him.

"I missed you so much y/n" Grayson said.

"I missed you too Gray, but never do that again"

"I promise" he responded.