On your period

You are cuddled with Grayson on the couch downstairs and experiencing the worst cramps you ever had. You were trying not to make any noise for Grayson was sleeping but it didn't last long.

"Ugh" you groaned quietly of pain. You heard as Grayson stirred in his sleep and slowly woke up. He looked down at your hand grabbing ahold of your stomach.

"What's wrong babe?" Grayson said in his sleepy voice. You felt so bad for waking him up.

"Nothing, go back to sleep Gray" you managed to say.

"No, you are in pain y/n. I'm not leaving you up by yourself" he said. You felt happy that he cared about you so much even though it was just your period cramps... Well really bad ones.

"I'm just having really bad cramps" you told him, wincing at the pain. He took his hand and rubbed your stomach softly.

"I'll be right back" he said kissing your forehead.

He left the couch and went out the front door leaving you wondering what he was up to. You decide to put on your favorite tv show and wait for him to come back.

After one episode was over Grayson was back with two bags filled with stuff.  He brought them over to you.

"I don't know a lot about girl stuff but hope these help" He set the bags in front of you.

The stuff ranged from painkillers to Tampons to your favorite junk foods.

"Aw thank you Grayson" you said really appreciative of what a great boyfriend you had.

"You're welcome" he replied taking a seat next to you and pulling you in his arms.