You're insecure

You were out with Grayson and Ethan at Six Flags. It was a surprise for your birthday which was in a few days. Unfortunately the twins were touring and Gray will be unable to be there for it.

The fans were crowding over them. You counted at least 15, but are sure there were more. You understood that this was probably the only time they may see them but wanted to spend quality time with Gray before he left.

Suddenly a girl came up to Gray. She was wearing a cropped halter top with shorts and there was no denying how pretty she was. You felt a pang of jealousy as Grayson placed his hands on her bare waist.

You looked at yourself and even though Grayson always told you how beautiful you were, you started comparing yourself to her. She was everything you wanted to be...

You looked up to see as Grayson turned and kissed her cheek, tightening his grip on her waist.

You walked the other way. You heard them talking and laughing behind you. It's like he forgot about you. Even though you didn't want to you start to tear up.

"Y/n what's wrong?" You heard not Grayson, but Ethan say behind you. You turned to face him then look over at Gray. "Oh, it's that girl isn't it?"

You nodded while noticing her perfection and your every imperfections.

"Listen Grayson is crazy about you. You are all he talks about. Don't worry about her, she's a fan and he just wants to make her day the best it could be. Trust me he will never leave you for anyone."

"Thanks Ethan" you gave him a hug. You felt a little better about yourself but seeing how happy he was continued the insecure thoughts in your head.

Ethan seemed to notice that.

"Yo Grayson" Ethan called. Grayson ran over and looked at you.

"Babe what's wrong" he asked. You looked down.

"Grayson, do you think that girl is prettier than me?"

You looked up at him.

"Not even close. You are gorgeous and forever mine. No one can ever replace my girl" He said looking into your eyes. He grabbed your hand and pulled you in, kissing you softly.

"Aw" you heard the fans say, even the girl was admiring your relationship. He shortly pulled away, took your hand and introduced you to the fans.

You were surprised at the amount of people who wanted to take a picture with you.

The rest of the day was the best time you had in your life.