You see him crying

You are at the Gray's house in his room. It is full of fan art which is absolutely beautiful. You also notice the pictures with Cameron and Ethan.

Grayson has been acting weird all day. He hasn't been showing that same affection to you as before, but you just dismissed it off as exhaustion from touring.

He was currently in the bathroom and has been in there for a while. You start to get worried and walk over to the door to check on him. It doesn't take you long to hear sniffing as well as the occasional sob coming from the room. You run over the door.

"Gray?" You called now concerned,

"Don't come in here babe, I'm fine" Grayson replied trying to keep his voice from cracking. It was obvious he wasn't, but he was trying to not let you see him at a weaker time in his life.
You try at the door knob anyway and it was open.

Grayson's back was against a cup-port and his knees were drawn up against his chest. He looked up with tears streaming down his cheeks and slightly red eyes. He bit his bottom lip, failing to prevent the soft sob from escaping his mouth. Once you heard this, concern and sadness swept over you.

"Oh Grayson" you said running over to him and embracing him in a hug. You rub his back as he placed his head in your lap silently crying his eyes out. It hurt you so bad to see him in this condition. "What's wrong?"

He turned his head and looked up at you.

"She died (y/n), Emma's gone" a fresh set of tears appeared. Emma was one his favorite fans. Grayson loved all his fans but she was special to him. She was 10 years old and diagnosed with a rare form of Cancer.

He use to try to visit her anytime he could and brought special toys with him for her.

"I'm so sorry babe" you told him running your hand through his soft hair.

He eventually fell asleep in your lap and you stayed with him throughout the night.