Chapter 8: Hate Being Separated (Part 2)

I woke up and looked around. I was in my boyfriend's room. I sighed. He came out of the bathroom wearing his boxers. He stared at me. "Well, look who decided to be up." I rolled my eyes. I moved the covers. Something was't right. Looking down, I was in my bra and underwear. My eyes beamed at him as I quickly pulled the covers back over me. "Where are my clothes?" I demanded.

"I don't like clothes." He smirked at me. "You're also a tease. You won't let me go farther than this. Every girl has had sex with me and you won't. You virgin." I walked up to him and punched him in the nose. He fell and hit his head on the wall. I stared at him. "You want to loose more teeth?" He shook his head. He was scared of me. "Then back the fuck up!"

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put my clothes on. How did I end up with a jerk like him? All he ever did was brag about how many girls he's slept with. I blow dried my hair. Opening the door, he slapped me across the face. "Bitch don't you fucking ever touch me again." I kneed him. As he went down, I spit on him. I grabbed my backpack and went to school. Going there was better than staying with jerk face. I moved out to be closer to him. It caused nothing but problems. He hit me whenever he could. He tried to touch me like I was a tramp. He thought as soon as I was alone with him, I'd sleep with him every night. I refuse and he gets made and calls me a virgin. There's nothing wrong with being one. I was half way there. Chris drove up next to me. He parked the car. I didnt stop walking. I wasnt in the mood to get into one of his pissy fights. He got out and came over to me. He grabbed my hair and dragged me. I couldn't break away from his grip. He shoved me into the car. He quickly got in and drove back to his house.

"Chris what the fuck is your problem?" He didn't speak. This wasn't usually a good sign. He parked the car in the driveway. I wasnt getting out. He grabbed my hair and pulled me out of the car. He left the door unlocked and opened. He threw me inside. I almost face planted the floor.

He slammer shut the door and locked it. I quickly stood up, only to be slapped back to the ground. "You dont fucking learn anything? I said don't touch me and you still do. You know what else? You're not living here for free anymore." Chris was mad about the whole sex thing.

I rolled my eyes. "You're supposed to be my boyfriend who loves me!"

"I want sex now!" He was a horny little jerk. I walked away from him. I went into a room and locked him out. He started hitting things and breaking stuff. I sat there and cried. How could things be this bad? I should have listened to my best friend. She's normally right about who I date. Too late now I guess

Chris left to go drink and cheat on me. I was still crying. He did this everytime I refused to have sex with him. Once I knew he was gone, I started cleaning up the mess he made. I felt like something was behind me. Just watching from the shadows. I turned to look. Nothing. It was my mind playing tricks on me. I was on edge, hoping Chris didnt come back anytime soon. I went back to cleaning up the mess. Without warning, something touched my shoulder. I turned around. It was a green monster. Ive never seen anything like it before. I flipped. "DON'T HURT ME!"

"Sammy! It's me!" He tried to touch my cheek. I freaked more. "NO NO NO!" I tried to run but he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. I was freaking out. Hoping and begging for him to let me go. He held my head in his hands and kissed me. I pushed him away. He stared at me. "You don't remember..."

I watched him slowly sit down in front of me. His red eyes stared at me. "You were living with me. You watched me die. I rescued you from your horrible mother and her boy toy. You have to remember something."

"Listen, whatever you are. I dont know who you are. But my boyfriend will be back any second now."

The creature raised his eyebrow at me. "The one who left in a car with three girls in it? I dont think he'll be back for awhile." My head went down. The creature held my hand. I was still scared. What should I do? There was nothing but a broom near me. He transformed into a human. I stared at his face. He looked so familiar. I thought. My eyes closed, trying to picture where Ive seen him before. I opened my eyes. Chris stood there. He smirked at me. "No! Go away!" He grabbed me and threw me up against the wall. I was crying. "I'm done with the games!"
I tried to kick him. "Go back to the three girls!" He froze at my sentence. The monster came back and grabbed Chris. He threw him out the door. He picked me up and took me to a room. He quickly locked the door. I thought that this was familiar. Why was it? I thought I was crazy listening to this creature. I had no idea who he was. But something about being taken to safety seemed about right. I remembered the creature being dragged away from me. There was nothing I could do. "Danny!" I spoke. My eyes widened. What did I just say?