Chapter 23: Silence & A Fire

Kesha's Point Of View:

I was sitting there quietly. This would be the 3rd or 4th day we haven't seen each other. It was sad but it had to be done. I was still pissed at Danny for doing this to me. I was sitting in bed. Maxinus came over and helped me till my throat healed. He was very helpful. I think he felt sorry for me. Today he hasn't come by yet. I was laying there thinking about Danny. He did hurt me but I didn't want to see him until I got my voice back to yell at him. My head began to hurt. It hasn't been this bad since...
As I held my head in my hands, the voices returned.

"SAMMY!"

Oh no. It was starting again. How is this possible? Danny said he fixed this!

"YOU'RE LYING! YOU JUST WANT TO RUN AWAY!"

"KESHA!"

I couldn't scream, even if my throat wasn't hurt. I was suffering. There was no way for me to get Danny. Who else could I try and get help from? I looked around. There was a bell across the room. I fell out of bed. The voices were getting louder.

"HUMANS AND MONSTERS CANNOT BE TOGETHER!"

"I LOVE HER!"

"SHE'S MORE SCARED OF YOU THAN LOVING YOU!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! DANNY!"

I crawled inch by inch. I remember what Danny said about the voices in my head.

"It's going to get worse. Your old memories will take over your memories now. You'll get confused, bad headaches, and worse it might drive you to killing yourself. Please, I'm the only one who can help you."

Why did this have to happen now? My head was pounding like crazy. I was near where the bell was. I grabbed the table and tried reaching for the bell. My body pulled the heavy table towards me. It was almost touching my fingertips. Arms were around me. The table was pushed back up and I was pulled away from it. Maxinus picked me up and put me on the bed. I grabbed the board and wrote, "Help! Voices in my head! It won't go away!"

Maxinus quickly nodded. "Sitheyn can only get rid of them. Is it alright if I bring him?"

I nodded quickly. Maxinus ran out of the room. The screams were strong. My body went into a fetal position with my head under a pillow. Please bring him back in time.

Danny's Point Of View:

Danny was sitting in his boring meeting. They were bickering most of the time. Saw a chicken flying every once and awhile. The door slammed open. Maxinus stood there. He came over to Danny and whispered in his ear. "You need to come with me. Now."

Danny nodded then looked at everyone. "Excuse me, I have something important that just came up." He left the room with Maxinus. The door closed behind them. "What's going on?" He asked confused.

"Kesha needs you. She has the voices in her head. She almost killed herself trying to reach for a bell."

Danny gave him a weird look. "Her old memories are coming back?" How was it possible? He thought it was fixed.

Maxinus nodded quickly. They rushed down to the oxygen room. Soon as they went down there, they smelled smoke. The house was on fire.

Danny ran over to it. He dropped the crown in the grass. He busted down the door and ran upstairs. The bedroom door was locked. He turned into his blue form and took the door down. Danny searched around. Kesha was lying on the floor near the flames. He ran over, picked her up and ran out of the house. Danny ran through the flames coming out the front door. Soon as he turned around, the flames were gone. The house was fine. He touched Kesha's cheek. "Kesha wake up." She twitched then her eyes opened. She stared at him. "Are you alright?" He cupped her face in his hand. She nodded at him.