Chapter 21: More Trouble

Kesha's Point Of View:

The wedding seemed, dark. Nothing like I've ever imagined. We headed up out of the oxygen room and down the hallway. The guards stood on each side. Guiding us to the throne room. Once we got to the doors, the guards opened them for us. There were a lot of monsters standing there, staring at me. It was like all eyes were watching and judging me. At the end of the aisle was Danny smiling at me. I was trying to think, but my mind was spacing out. What if I don't live up to their expectations? Did they agree with their king marrying a human? Maxinus led me up to Danny. The monsters had a hard time staring at me because of my dress. It was too much light for them. Danny held out his hand once we got close enough.
As soon as I took it, my dress began to change color. It turned into a black dress with black lace. The sparkles and purity were washed away. The monsters clapped and cheered. Danny and I looked forward. The monster priest looked at us. "Do you take this human to be your wife? Are you deeply certain you want this? The only way to get rid of her, is killing her."

I swallowed my spit. Danny saw my face. "Don't be afraid," He whispered. "I'd rather be with you than harm you." Danny gazed at the priest. "I do."

Whispers overcame the room. The priest just nodded in disagreement. His eyes beamed at me. "Do you take our king to be your husband? And rules are: there is no divorce. Only death. Try to murder him, death. Hire someone to kill him, death. And if..."

Danny growled at him. "She gets it."

He backed off and waited for me to answer. My eyes looked at Danny's. What if this was another trick? How did I know this wasn't all a dream? He grabbed my hands and squeezed them. "Do you want this?" I did want to be with him. There was no doubt about it. I nodded. "Tell him." He whispered. I looked back at the priest. "I do." He moved his hand in a circle. A long black ribbon appeared. It tied itself around our hands. "I pronounce you husband and wife. King and Queen. You may now kiss the bride." The ribbon vanished into a cloud of smoke. Danny pulled me into his arms and kissed me. The monsters began to clap. This should have been a happy time. Danny and I couldn't be separated. But I felt off and couldn't shake the feeling away.

Danny's Point Of View:

Kesha seemed off a bit. After they were married and the 'I do's' were said. She just wanted complete space from him. They went back to the oxygen room. Kesha looked at him silently. "What's wrong?" He asked her. She shook her head and kept walking towards the house. Danny quickly picked her up. Kesha clung onto him as they walked across the bridge. Once he got to the front door of the house, he set her down.

"Were not going in until you tell me whats wrong." Her eyes narrowed to the ground. Danny placed his arms next to her, blocking her from leaving. Kesha finally looked up at him. "I feel like I've been tricked again. I want to be happy and to know its you. But I can't shake this feeling." Tears appeared in her eyes. His fingers wiped them away. "Its me Kesha. You haven't been tricked. It's okay, don't cry." Danny changed into his green monster form. Kesha sniffled as she touched his face. He closed his eyes as her fingers ran across his face. It was the only way he could think of to prove it was him. Danny opened his eyes and changed back. Their eyes meeting. "Do you feel better now?" She nodded. Danny smiled as he scooped her up. Her arms gently wrapped around his neck. "Let's do this the right way." She smiled and kissed him. Danny opened up the door and carried her through the entrance.

Kesha's Point Of View:

Once we got inside, Danny set me down. His hands slowly went down my sides. I turned to face him. It felt strange. Danny was no longer my boyfriend, but my husband. After so many months and years of trying to be with him, this time was different. They couldn't get rid of me. Danny unzipped the back of my dress. Slipping out of it. I was wearing a black corset with panties that connected to my stockings. His eyes widened as he stared at me. He reached out to touch me but I ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I sat on the bed and waited. My ears picked up his footsteps slowly coming up the stairs and headed towards the door.
The lock didn't move. Or not at least that I saw. The door slowly opened. Danny stood there with his arms crossed as he raised his eyebrow at me. Nothing was going to keep him away from me. He came in and shut the door behind him. We were officially alone. Just the two of us. There was nowhere for me to run. He came over to the bed and kissed me. He changed into his green monster form. His claws wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me once more, slipping his snake like tongue down my throat. His kiss was so passionate and strong. My throat began to feel weird. He was too distracted to even notice. I quickly pulled away.
Before I said anything, he realized what happened and turned to his purple form. His claws ran across my neck. He sighed. "Even though you are immortal, I don't want to turn you into an immortal vegetable. I'm so sorry. I lost control again." He changed back to being a human and got off of me. I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Its okay Danny. I'm not dead." He silently nodded.