Chapter 9: 117 Years Later....

117 years later....

Karman grabbed my hand. "Come on Kesha! You have to see this!" She shrieked. I let her drag me into the park. She was excited about seeing the hottest boy in school doing skate board tricks. I had no idea who he was and didnt keep up on the latest guys. But Karman was my best friend and I knew she didnt want to be alone. "Do you even know his name?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

She grinned. "Jason Micheals. The hottest boy in college." As we got to the skate park, Jason was on his board performing tricks. He did a one hand stand while the board was on his feet. A group of girls were cheering him on. Karman joined in. I stood in the back, arms crossed, just watching. He balanced his skate board on a metal pole and flipped upside down. Landing perfectly on the ground. The girls screamed and raced over to him. Jason held up his hands. "Ladies please." He smiled as he enjoyed all the praise he was getting.

Karman grabbed my arm and jerked me up and down. "WASN'T THAT AMAZING?" I knew she was excited. But I wasnt impressed. Jason skated away from the group of girls. They were shouting that they loved him, call me, the whole routine. He skated over towards us. "Hey ladies."

"Hey." We said. Karma's eyes were fluttering at him. He seemed to ignore her flirtatious behavior. "Listen, there's a private party tonight if you want to come. Here's the invitation." He winked as he handed it to us. Jason stared at me, then winked twice. I took the invite from him and rolled my eyes. "We'll think about it." I spoke sternly. Karman gave me a look. I knew that look, she wanted to go. "Would love to see the two of you there." He said as he skated away. Something didn't feel right with him. All of my senses were going off in my head. This guy was trouble. Karman squealed. "The hottest boy in town just invited us, to a cool kids party!"

"I don't know..." Something in my gut was telling me this party was going to be trouble.

Her eyes widened. "Please tell me you're going with me! I cant ask Lacey again! She threw up in my car after drinking too much! Please Kesha! PLEASE!!!" I hated when she did her annoying screeches to get me to go. I sighed and gave into her. I was going to regret this some how.

   Karman dragged me to the mall to buy party outfits. She needed a new one every time we were invited to something. Her closet could be a mall at this point. Once we got off the escalator, we went into Misty's Outlet. Karman was on the other side looking at very short tight dresses. I didn't like to show too much. Men's eyes don't seem to come back up after seeing boobs in front of them. While I was looking at a dress, my eyes caught a glimpse of a man standing outside the store. Watching me. He looked like he was in his 20's. Who was this creep? Did he randomly watch girls shopping for dresses? Karman came over and dragged me into the dressing rooms. Taking me away from the creep outside the store. We went into separate stalls and changed. She had a pink dress not to dressy but her boobs almost fell out of the dress. "What do you think?"

I wore a purple dress. It was dark and mysterious. Kind of like me. "Looks good." It was long enough to my liking. I could wear black stockings and my black heels. My mind was wondering if there was a matching purse. Normally their dresses came with matching purses. Karman grabbed her boobs. "I want Jason to notice me and not all my goods. Maybe I'll go with the red one. Its slim and not to revealing." She smiled into the mirror. My eyes went back out into the mall. The guy was still standing there. I didn't think he could see me. He was just staring off into space. Karman saw my face. "What's wrong?"

"The man outside the store was watching me earlier. Now he's just standing there." Something was weird about him. I couldn't quite explain it.

"Ignore him. Besides, we should definitely try to get boyfriends tonight. I hear Jason has a cute best friend named Todd." I nodded, not really paying attention to what she was saying. We changed back into our clothes. Karman went to get the red one she wanted as I grabbed the matching purse for my dress. We made our purchases. As we left the store, the guy wasn't there anymore. I didn't see him anywhere. I tried to forget about it. Karman was nearly skipping out of the mall.