Chapter 11: Teritous

Kesha's Point Of View:

I didn't know how long I was out for. But when I woke up, there was water on the table. As I sat up, Danny was asleep on the other side of me. He was a few inches away from me. Looking around. Was it daylight? Nighttime? What day was it? So many things ran through my mind. The last thing I remembered was trying to run away. Danny was very pissed at me. I wanted to go back to my normal life. But it was either go back with him or die. I chose to go back because I wanted to live. Danny opened his eyes. "You're finally awake."

"How long was I asleep for?" I had random sweet dreams that were meaningless. It was hard to remember them now that I was awake.

"About a week." He spoke softly.

My eyes widened. "You're joking." His face didn't change. He was serious. There's no way I could have slept that long. Danny made a noise. "You didn't move once until now. I tried to wake you up after one day."

I ran my fingers through my curly long hair. "Why did I sleep so long?"

He shrugged. "I had to thread your memories so you wouldn't get killer headaches. So it must have taken a week." I sighed gently. It was impossible to believe but I wasn't going to fight him on it. He seemed different. He might still be angry with me. "I'm sorry, about running away." I spoke softly.

Danny took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter. You came back. That's all that matters." His eyes looked away from me.

I grabbed his hand. "I just... don't remember much. I probably wasn't thinking straight. Maybe you can forgive me?" I didn't want there to be tension between us. Or for it to be like walking on eggshells around him.

He just nodded, not even making eye contact with me. "Do you want something to eat?" I said yes. He sat up. Not even realizing he didnt have a shirt on. His chest was built, definitely had abs. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I've never seen a guy that built before. Danny smirked at me. "Anything you like?" He noticed me staring! I quickly closed my mouth before I drooled on myself.

Shaking my head, I snapped out of my trance. "Um...Well what are you making?" I tried changing the subject. My face was turning red.

He laughed a little. "Food silly." He got up and went to the kitchen. He was gone for awhile. I got up and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. The warm water hitting my body felt so good. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a shower. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. Going back into the room, there were clothes lying on the bed. "Those were Sammy's. They might fit you." Danny stood in the door way. I nodded. Taking the clothes, I went to the bathroom to change. Everything fit except the bra. I sighed a little. I put my old one back on and put the tank top on. It barely kept my boobs from popping out. Opening the door, Danny was on the bed waiting for me. "Everything fits except the bra." He took it from my hand and nodded slowly. His eyes glanced up at me then looked away.

"I'll get your old ones in a little bit. Here, I made breakfast." I smiled a bit. Danny was being so kind to me. He led me into the dining room. The blinds were closed shut. He made eggs and bacon. I slowly ate the food. Danny stared at me. "You can have more than that if you want. You haven't eaten in a week."

"I'm okay." I mumbled. I had no idea how nice he really was. Danny didn't have to help me. He could have let me die but instead chose to help me. Even though I'm stubborn. My mind went to the past. I knew he was hoping the girl he fell in love with came back. Which was me. But we aren't the same people. I'm not afraid of him, like she was. I don't just do whatever he says, like she did. Even though we are the same soul, we are not the same. I hope I don't disappoint him when he starts to learn the real me.