Chapter 20: A New Life After All

Kesha's Point Of View:

Waking up to my head feeling fuzzy was a strange feeling. It was like something was either missing or wrong. I couldn't explain it. Andrew was standing outside the door to our room. I listened closely so I could hear him. "Tonight? Yeah of course, babe. You know you are my only and only sweetheart. Yes, she's asleep. No she hasn't done anything with me. Why don't you believe me? Bye." I quickly closed my eyes, acting like I was still asleep. He came back in. I opened my eyes at him, pretendingto just wake up. It didn't seem like he cared about me at all. I grew up with a family who made sure it was business first, fun later. I met Andrew in college. My family loved him and welcomed him into the family. It didn't matter if I liked him or not. It only mattered what they wanted and thought was best for me. A cheater.

"Did I wake you?" He asked. Like he even cared or not. I knew he was cheating. My father told me to stay with him, even if he was unfaithful. Because I would still be successful.
"Who was calling you this early?" Like he was going to tell me the truth.

"My uh, boss." He lied through his teeth. His fingers touched my face as he tried to kiss me. I moved my face away. He sighed. "I thought you were going to get over me being with Anna? It was only once?"
I shoved him away. I was sick of the lies. More than likely, that's who his phone call was. Getting off the bed, I stood there crossing my arms. "You break it everytime. I can't continue to be with you of all you're going to do is cheat."

He crawled out of bed and hugged me "I'm so sorry baby. Please don't leave."

Ignoring his bullshit, I shoved him away and headed for the shower. When I got out, he was gone. He's never going to change. What else was new? I went to work like nothing happened, again.

I left several messages on Andrew's phone throughout my shift. "Hey where are you? You need to come home so we can talk." I was tired of leaving messages, pleading with him. I wanted to leave him. My family would be upset but I didnt care. Soon as I opened the door to the apartment, a blue laced bra was on the floor. It wasnt mine. I wasnt a D cup. Heading towards our bedroom. Peaking in the room. It was half naked Anna on top of him. Andrew seemed like he was having a good time with another girl. I slammed the door opened, scaring the both of them. Anna jumped off, covering her breasts. "WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed. Anna rolled her eyes at me. Andrew was trying to fix himself. She glanced at him. "Tell her the truth so we can continue."

"What truth?" I was done either way.

Andrew got out of bed, only wearing his boxers. "When we first started dating. I had to get it out of the way. But she's been giving me all that I need because you've been with holding sex. But now, I think we can work this out." He came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He told her to come near us. She crossed her arms. "Babes, it's only a threesome."

I moved away from him. "We're over. Do not call me, text, email, come over nothing. You can continue screwing her."

He didn't like what I said and got in my face. "It's not over until I say it is. You're going to regret doing that to me." He mumbled under his breath.

I pushed him away from me. "It's over when I say it is. I'm not afraid of you. We're through." I walked out of the apartment and down the stairs. When I got into my car, that's when the tears came. Just sitting there in my car, feeling like shit. I should have left him years ago. Why did I wait so long? My car window smashed open. A man dragged me out through the window. My body hit the concrete. Andrew stood above me holding a gun pointed at my head. I tried pleading and begging. But he wasnt listening. That's when I heard......BANG!

I opened my eyes. This place seemed so familiar to me. It was a house built under ground. In the room was a decent size bed. I looked around. "Where am I?"