Chapter 19: A Real Monster

Kesha's Point Of View:

Waking up the next morning was difficult. My arm reached over and hit a piece of paper. My eyes tried to focus on it.

"Kesha, in both your lifetimes...
I have taken you away from family and friends. I know all you want is to be with me. I can't abandon my new role as king here. Please think about this. I love you."

What did he mean think about this? He probably meant that he can't leave and be up on earth with me. I didn't want to be there or here alone. I used my gem to open up a portal for me to go back. Once I got back into my apartment. I changed into a joggers outfit and headed to the nearby park. It was thick and full of trees. I just needed to clear my head. What did I really want? If he was going to be their king down there, how could it work for us? Up ahead on the path, Danny stood there. My eyes couldn't believe it. He managed to come back to earth. I stopped in front of him, trying to catch my breath. "Have you thought about my note?"

I nodded. "Danny, I don't think it's going to work." His face changed. He looked surprised. "If you have to stay and be their king. I would get in the way. Everyone has tried to kidnap and kill me. If I stay, then I will be in your way."

Danny shook his head. "What do you mean? It can work between us. Even though I'm king."

I turned away from him, trying to hold back my tears. "I don't want to be alone. Whether its here or there, I'm always alone." His claw touched my shoulder. I sniffled. "Its for the best." I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be stable and in one place.

In a deep low voice, "So...this is how you want our love to end?" I almost didn't recognize it was Danny talking to me. He picked me up into his arms. I tried fighting to get away from him. He lost grip and my knee hit the ground. Pain waves went through the body. Ignoring them, I quickly ran away from him. My knee was in so much pain that I was limping. Danny jumped out of the bushes in his green monster form, growling. He tried to grab me with his claws but instead, he sliced my leg. I screamed in pain and slid to the ground.
Danny made his way over to me. He lifted me into his arms. My eyes looked up at his. I could barely recognize him. This wasn't the person I fell in love with. He opened up a portal and took me back to the oxygen room. He placed me on the grass. My eyes were in tears. How could he treat me like this? I told him how I felt and he went crazy on me. He grabbed my leg and examined it. He changed into his purple form and heal my leg. He also healed my knee as well. He looked up at me, waiting to hear something from me. I just stared at him. What did he want me to say? Thanks for hurting and healing me? He snorted and left the room. Checking my pockets, I still had my gem. I tried to open up the portal. Nothing. He must have shut it off. I laid on the grass and cried. Trapped in a room with no one but myself. This is what I wanted to avoid. How could he ask me what I wanted then take me away?

Danny's Point Of View:

He didn't understand what was with her. She wanted to give up on their relationship. Danny knew he acted out of line by dragging her back down here and cutting her leg. He hated the fact that he was part monster. But what could he do? Once he healed her leg, she refused to speak. He went to go find Maxinus. Danny figured he was probably in his room. Danny opened the door to find Maxinus on top of a hot human girl. She was in her bra and panties. Danny should have knocked but he wasn't in a good mind set. Maxinus looked over at Danny, rolling his eyes. "Dude... not now." He groaned. His eyes floated back to the half naked girl. Danny looked over at the human. Her stomach was bigger than most of her body.

"Did you know she was pregnant?"

Maxinus looked at her groaning. He went over to Danny. "Please figure out from Kesha what her deal is." Danny asked. Maxinus left the room. Not angry. He didn't want to mess with a pregnant woman.
The girl got off the bed and slowly rocked her hips from side to side as she stood in front of Danny. "Would you like to have a little fun yourself?" She asked as her fingers trailed up his chest. She tried to kiss him.