about a good life | 10

michael fenson | the jealous oneabout a good life | 10

about a good life | 10

whitman,

i've always been jealous of you. everyone knew that or felt the same way as me. you had the looks, the personality, the loving family, the perfect girlfriend, the awesome best friend, the big idea of what you wanted to do with your life. every single damn thing was right for you, whitman. and it was kind of hard for people like me to stand by and watch everything get handed to you on a silver platter. i struggled at home and at school and with other people, and nothing was okay. but it was like life was made for you and only you, and not the other way around. fuck, nobody can deny it, not even you.

but all perfect exteriors need to have some damage on the inside.

even though you got the good life, whitman, you still wanted more. you had everything that anyone could have wanted, but you still wanted something else. i still don't get why, even to this day, but i guess greed gets to people who have more. i don't know. you just wanted to know what else there was to life, and so you met the rotten apples of our town. you became friends with these people, started acting like them more and more, began doing crazy shit like cliff-diving. you still made time for your family and girlfriend and friends, but these other people took a huge toll on your life.

you had the good life, whitman. sadly, it was the bad life that ruined it all.

and i really thought all my jealously would go away because you weren't as perfect as everyone made you out to be. except, i became more jealous because you were given this opportunity, but then you started taking it all for granted, like your life was expendable or something. but how could i know your true intentions for sure?

maybe it was all just terrible mishap.

i wish your family and friends the best of luck and happiness. i'm sorry this had to happen to you, whitman.

my condolences,
michael fenson

______________________________

i have everything worked out for my summer homework, so yay! back to writing about axel and where it began!

sorry this was such a short chapter :(

BUT I STILL IT HURT.

LOVE YOU ALL! REALLY MISSED YPU GUYS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOOS MUCH (:

•vote•comment•follow•