about goofing off | 11

summayah khan | the coworker about goofing off | 11

about goofing off | 11

axel,

     it's annoying how much you used to goof off at work. i'd always trying my hardest to stay on task and serve burgers or sodas to any customers, but then you're there in the back, trying to give yourself a mustache with a chocolate milkshake. i don't get how people thought you were some scary, troublemaking kid because you still made stupid jokes, you played around with the equipment, you'd do everything and anything to avoid working. how the heck did clo give you a job at the diner? I still don't get it at all.

     at the time, i thought it was the most annoying thing anyone could ever endure. But, looking back on it, it was almost endearing, and i actually started to realize that you worked in your own way. you didn't goof off, but you made the environment more fun, dare I say it. You would bring this light by making customers laugh or dancing around the middle of the diner. you would do so much for Clo's Diner, and I realized that too late. A lot of things are often taken for granted, and it's only missed when it's gone.

I wish i was smart enough to realize it before it was too late. i think a lot of us wish the same thing.

     may there be peace on your soul, axel.

summayah

_______________________________

Not my favorite letter, but of course, we have to go through the bad ones to get to the good ones.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OR MAYBE CRIED!

I ALSO UPDATED WHERE IT BEGAN, SO CHECK IT OUT!

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL!

•vote•comment•follow•