The Big Fight With Drake And Going Back.

*six months later*

"What?!" I shouted. I'm angry now.

"We are going to help the Black Moon pack. They have been under attack for the last two weeks by an unknown rogue pack. So we are helping them." He said as if were that simple. 

"Drake are you crazy?! You must be, seeing how I have not even talked to my family in the six months I've been here. Then I have finally gotten over knowing that my mate didn't want me. Now you want mee to go back there?! Forget my question, I know you are insane!" I shouted at him. His eyes turned to a topaz color. Great his alpha is coming out. This should be interesting.

"You are going back whether if you like it or not Astrid! You are part of this pack and under my authority. You will listen to me as I'm your alpha! If I ask you to jump you will say how high! Understand?!" He shouted at me in his alpha voice. I than got the feeling of going into a submission. I fought it. He started smirking at me. That just fired me up more. I then felt a snap go off in my mind. I instantly felt my eyes go to the intense purple they get when I am to far angry to calm down. 

"Don't you dare ever use your alpha voice on me again! I am born a Luna and I'm not ever going to go into submission! I was born a leader! I was never ment to follow you or anyone! I could easily take your spot as Alpha, Drake! You must forget Drake, that I am a natural born fighter! I will challenge you to a fight for your spot as alpha! I will never go into submission by you or anyone! Drake if you ever use your alpha voice on me again you will have a fight for the Alpha position on your hands! And you don't want you pack seeing you get beat by a girl do you?" I said. The i started to see Drake go into submission to me. I let out a smirk.

"I will go. Not because you made me go into submission or anything like that. But, because I haven't seen my family in over six months." I said walking out. I saw everyone looking at me with amazed looks. I looked at them all.

"Get your bags packed and get to the SUV's. We are leaving tonight." I said. They all just stood there and gawked at me. I growled.

"MOVE!" I shouted at them. They all started moving. Jasmine just stayed there smiling at me. I walked down to her.

"What?" I said calming down.

"Nothing. I think it is just funny how people listen to you. Everyone was listening to Drake and yours screaming competition." she said giggling.

"It wasn't a screaming competition. He just forgets that I can take his place as alpha." I said. She just started laughing.

"Come on we need to go pack." I said with digust. 

--------–------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I packed all of my stuff I went to the Silver 2014 Chevy Suburban and put my suitcases in the back of it. I walked over to the passenger side of the suburban and got in. I saw that Xavier, Ryan, Sarah, Jasmine, and I were the only ones in it. I guess we were waiting for Jason. I just sat back on the seat and closed my eyes. I just want this to be over already. We kill the rogues and come back. I heard the door open and shut. With my eyes still closed I put on my seatbelt. I heard and felt Jason turn on the Suburban and we were off. Great in thirty minutes I will be back at the hellhole, I use to call a home. I shook my head of the thoughts and let my mind drift.

*Thirty Minutes Later*

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Sarah. She smiled.

"We're here hon." She said. I nodded and unbuckled myself. I got out. I went to the back and got my lugage. I started walking to the front door with Xavier and Jason. They saw me and the pain in my eyes. They both just gave me a sad smile. I forced one onto my face. I heard someone say my name so I turned around to see Jasmine coming up. I smiled at her and she smiled back knowing this is hard for me. I then heard the front door of the pack house open. I instantly smelled Adrian. I turned around to see his grayish green eyes connect with my honey brown ones. I felt the bond ties between us strengthen when I saw him. I felt my wolf jumping for joy, but then I felt a heart wrenching pain coarse through me. Worse than the night I ran away. I looked at him. I didn't understand this. He isn't sleeping with anyone right now. I just shook I off. I then saw my parents come out he front door. When they were about to talk to Adrian they saw me. My mom gasped and threw her hand over her mouth while choking back a sob. They both had tears in there eyes. I dropped my bags and ran to them crying. I jumped in their open arms with crying.

"Mommy. Daddy. I'm sorry for leaving. I missed you guys so much." I said sobbing. They nodded.

"It is okay sweetheart we understand." my mom said still crying. I moved back, just to get tackled into the ground. I knew it was my brothers. They all started shouting my name. I smiled.

"Let me up you dumbasses." I said laughing. They all got off of me and stood me up. They pulled me into a group hug.

"We missed you Astrid." They all said. Then Nathan and Alan said.

"I'm sorry." I smiled while crying.

"I've missed you guys too and its fine. I am home now." I said. My parents then joined in on hugging. We all just went to the ground in a sobbing mess. I didn't care. I am home with my family.