Running From Everything I Know.

After the tears stopped coming I knew the judges was deciding on a winner. I was walking out of the hallway. Thank Goddess no one was looking at me. I do I care so freaking much he rejected me? Goddess I'm messed up. That's it I'm leaving tonight. I can't handle having two brothers hating me. My mate rejecting me. I'm done! I'm leaving for a couple years. 

" And winner is Astrid Rose!" Mr. Henderson declared. I was kinda surprised. I walked up the and he presented me a trophy. 

" Thank You." I said. Everybody was happy looking. Nathna was angry. Alan was not even looking at me and Adrian wasn't even there. Yep I am leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT

I packed everythng I need. I have my clothes and a couple pair of shoes. I got 5 sheets of notebook paper.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry for leaving. I just couldn't handle two brothers being mad at me and my mate rejecting me. Don't think it was anything you did. I love you guys so much. Please forgive me.

Love your one and only Daughter, 

Astrid <3

Dear brothers, 

I'm sorry for leaving. You guys are the best brothers I could ever have. Here is some advice treat your mates right. Never hurt them. Please. I would love to be a Aunt someday. Please treat them with the love and respect they deserve. I love you guys. Please forgive me.

Your sister,

 Astrid <3

Dear Nathan,

I'm sorry for what I said about you mate. I didn't know. I know you are mad at me for it. But please forgive me. I love you.

Your little sister,

 Astrid <3

Dear Allan, 

I'm sorry for being rude to you about Adrian. You were right. I should have never helped him. Treat your mate with respect and love. Never reject her when you find her. I hope she is everything that is right for you. I love you.

Your little sister,

Astrid <3

Dear Adrian, 

I hope you are happy and find a better Luna since I'm so pathtic. But just to let you know I was made for you and you was made for me. But till you see that I'm not even going to give you a chance. I still loved you even after all the things you have done to me. I love you forever and always. Goodbye for now.

Love.

Astrid <3 <3

I was crying. I wiped my tears away. I opened my room and turned around. I looked at my room for one last time. I looked at all my pictures I had. Ones with me and my brothers, Adrian and me as kids. I walked over to a picture that caught my eye.Me and Adrian kissing in the 8th grade. I smiled at the merory.

Flashback

I was looking at Adrian he was talking to Mandi. I was hurt he knew I liked him. I was walking away when he saw me. He looked at her and me. I ran. I heard his footsteps behind me. He grabbed my waist. I struggled for a second.

" Astrid whats the matter?' he asked softly.

" Nothing." i said quietly.

" Why did you run when you saw me and Mandi Talking?" he asked.

" Because you know I like you." I said.

" No I didn't Astrid." he said.

" You didn't?" i asked surprised.

" NO but I know the answer to my own question." he said. I turned around.

" What question?" i asked.

" Do you like me?" he said kissing me. I smiled against his kiss. And saw a flash. I broke the kiss and saw Nathan. He took a picture.

End of Flashback

I was crying at the memory. I untacked the picture and put it with Adrians note. I was running from all I've known. I walked out of my room and ran out the door and into unknown territory. I was running into the unknown. I was running from everything I known.