In Town.

I changed into a pair of booty short pajama bottoms, and walked to my queen sized bed and pulled the covers aside. I layed down and pulled the covers over me. I felt a pain in my heart. It felt like someone was stabbing a dagger right in center of my heart. The pain was unbearable. I tried to suppress a scream but I couldn't it hurt to bad. 

" AAGGHH!!!!!" I screamed. I fell out of the bed holding right were my heart was. I heard someone trying to knock the door down. Four figures rushed in. Jasmine, Drake, Taylor, and Jason.

" Astrid open the door" I heard Drake scream. 

" I-I-I- AGH!!" The pain hit again. I heard the door break down. I felt Drake cradling my head. I heard a few other voices but I heard his mainly. 

" W-w-w-what's the m-m-matter with m-me?" I asked. I heard Jasmine crying a little.

" It's the feeling when your mate it sleeping with someone else." he said sadly. 

" I-i-it h-h-hurts." I said.

" It will subside in a few minutes." he said.

30 minutes later

I was crying. but the pain in my heart stopped. Drake and Jasmine were holding me tightly. Taylor and Jason went back to bed after I was alright. Of course Jason would leave me to be alone. I was crying for everything after the pain subsided. I knew Drake would be convinced it was because of the pain Adrian caused. But it was really all of these things. Adrian rejecting me, Allan and Nathan being mad at me, me running away, and Jason not caring. I just cried until I fell asleep. I felt Drake pick me up and carry me to my bed and tuck me in. He gently kissed my forehead, and with that he walked out. I smiled to myself. At least someone cared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning

I woke up to someone screaming at the top of their lungs. I groaned and walked out of my room. I smelt waffles, bacon, and eggs.I smiled my favorite. I felt someone jump on the back of my back. and we both fell down. I was the cushion. I mean who ever it was they were light, but it still hurt.

" Astrid! Help me!" Jasmine yelled. She jumped off of me and helped me up. I shielded her with my body. I saw Drake steaming mad and wet?

What did you do Jasmine? I asked her in our mind link.

I might have or might have not hit him with a water balloon to wake him up. She said.

" Might have not?! You did." he screamed in his Alpha voice. She cowered down behind me. I growled at him. It surprised him. But he didn't let it show.

" Don't you dare get into this Astrid Rose!" he said in he Alpha voice. I was aangry now.

" No! You don't ever us your Alpha voice on me again! She is my friend, and I vowed to protect this pack! Including from the Alpha!" I said in a powerful voice. Wow were did that come from? But he still didn't back down. 

" Don't you dare disrespect me again." he screamed at me. Now I was seeing red. I let out a loud growl at him.

" I do not show respect to those who do not respect me." I said in a angry voice. He just growled at me and walked away. I calmed myself down. Jasmine was still behind me scared. I turned around to face her.

" How did you do that without being killed?" she asked.

" My parents were second in command and warriors. So I am very powerful." I said smiling. 

" Wow. Last person who did that to him was banished from the pack." she said.

" Well now he knows not to mess with my friends." I said loudly to were he would hear. I heard a chuckle from him. So he thought the little bicker we haad funny? Okay.