This isn't worth it.

" Okay. It seems we have a tie. Will these two people step out please?" Mr. Henderson said.

" Astrid Rose and Ericka Greenbay." he said. How did we tie? Oh well let's get this over with. We both walked out there. Everybody was watching us. 

" Okay this is how it is going down. You two will sing a different song. Astrid you can pick." he said. I thought for a second, then I thought of it. 

" Mr. Know It All." I said. 

" And Ericka?" Mr. Henderson asked. 

" Royals."  she said smiling at me. Oh Goddess now she is being nice since she is my brothers mate.

" Okay it is settled. Astrid do you want to go first?'' he asked. I nodded. He handed me the microphone.  I looked at everybody. My brothers were smiling at me. Nathan looked mad. I don't care anymore. I started to sing.

"Mr. Know It All. Well ya think you know it all. But ya don't know a thing at all.

Ain't it, ain't it something y'all. When somebody tells you something 'bout you.

Think that they know you more than you do. So you take it down another pill to swallow.

Mr. Bring Me Down. Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?

But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down. Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be.

Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me. Baby, you should know that I lead not follow.

Oh you think that you know me, know me. That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely.

'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me. You don't know a thing about me.

You ain't got the right to tell me.When and where to go, no right to tell me.

Acting like you own me lately. Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me.

You don't know a thing about me. Mr. Play Your Games. Only got yourself to blame when you want me back again.

But I ain't falling back again.'Cause I'm living my truth without your lies.

Let's be clear baby this is goodbye. I ain't coming back tomorrow.

Oh you think that you know me, know me. That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely.

'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me. You don't know a thing about me.

You ain't got the right to tell me. When and where to go, no right to tell me.

Acting like you own me lately. Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me.

You don't know a thing about me. So what you've got the world at your feet.

And you know everything about everything. But you don't. You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see yeah...

Oh you think that you know me, know me.That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely.

'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me. You don't know a thing about me.

You ain't got the right to tell me. When and where to go, no right to tell me.

Acting like you own me lately. Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me.

You don't know a thing about me. Mr. Know It All. Well ya think you know it all.

But ya don't know a thing at all. Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me.

You don't know a thing about me." 

When I was finished everybody was cheering yelling encore. I smiled at that as I walked off the stage for Ericka to sing. I felt someone looking at me. I turned around and saw Adrian in the audience looking at me. I looked back at him. He just glared at me and got up and walked away. I felt my heart break more and more. Goddess it was stinging. I felt tears pricking my eyes, threatening to come out. Ericka was starting her song so I went to an empty hallway and started crying. I was crying for rejection, hatred, sadness, and finally loneliness. This isn't worth it anymore.